~ CHAPTER #17 - Training Arc PART 3 ~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After everyone finished eating, it was time for the next part of the training.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

" Okay, for your training, you'll be doing what Isabelle did for her warm-up..BUT HARDER, " Mereoleona grinned, raising her fist.

Then, she looked at Isabelle, " Isabelle, explain what you did! "

" I ran lots, jumped over big rock, flew broom, and ran from running rock, " Isabelle grinned.

Due to the fact that she doesn't know much words, Isabelle's explanation was small.

Mereoleona nodded, " Yes! For the first phase of this training, you all will have to run over a huge mountain and around two, huge and long pillars. Then, you will come back here. It's farther than what Isabelle went through. You have to run it two times, but the first one is without magic. You can use skin magic to protect yourself from the insane heat, but no magic for the first lap. In the second one, you can use your magic. "

" I see, " Vanessa nodded.

Everyone was a bit nervous for the first lap because they usually rely on magic, and knowing Mereoleona the path they'll run on will be long.

But, they mostly felt brave and wanted to improve.

So, they didn't complain.

Then, William stepped in, " You made Isabelle run from a boulder? "

" Ohh, so that's what she meant by a running rock, " Fuegoleon muttered.

Mereoleona nodded, " Yes! The boulder was huge, and fast but I allowed her to use her magic. I was also nearby just in case things would get more dangerous. "

" I have a feeling we're drifting more away from the knowledge that she's five.., " Mimosa chuckled, nervously.

William pat Isabelle's head.

Then, Nozel asked, " Do we start now? "

" Yeah, all of you will start at the same time. It's over there, so start running. Consider the run to the pathway another warm-up. Also, Isabelle's ice dragon will be down there cooling off the area. I suggest you all take off your robes, unless you're fine with dying from a heat stroke, " Mereoleona grinned.