The Romantic Girl (25)

Chapter 25

"Emma..." Nick moaned my name, as I continued to kiss him like a madman.....lady. Nick gripped my waist tightly, and tried to pull me over onto his lap. But, he groaned in frustration because I was wearing my seat belt. Im so glad we actually stopped the car, or we would be dead by now.

When he finally unbuckled my seatbelt, I was instantly in his lap. Straddling him. I tugged at his hair, and he groaned. Nick pulled back making me whimper. But, not for long when Nick started trailing kisses on my neck. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. My hand went inside Nick's shirt. Gliding across his abs. Nick groaned and kissed me hard.

When things were getting hot and heavy, his phone vibrated. I jolted, at the sudden sound, and raised an eyebrow at Nick. A shirtless nick. Woah, where did his shirt go?

I pulled back from the kiss, as Nick tried to catch his breath. When he looked at the phone screen I instantly knew who it was. Liz. Such, a cock-blocker. I mean really, who needs best friends?

"Hello?-" Nick started but I snatched the phone away from him,

"Why? Why are you alive?" I yelled into the receiver. And, it was quiet for a while until Liz finally spoke, "Woah, what's up your butt-"

"What's up my butt? No, the question is what's gonna be up your butt. The answer is my foot." I said steaming. I could tell Liz was rolling her eyes, and I did realize after a minute, that what I said was kind of lame.

"Emma, Im sorry. Im not trying to be a cock-block, but lunch is in fifteen minutes. And, the lunch room is where you reveal yourself, remember?" I sighed and got off Nick's lap, sitting back into the passenger seat.

I sighed, the plan. I kept repeating. The plan was to show up and surprise people that I was back. And, to play a few 'harmless' tricks on people. Just a few. I sighed again, as I kept thinking less of 'The Plan' and more of Nick's confession and amazing lips.

"We'll be there, okay? Now, calm your tits, and everything will work out perfectly." I hung up before she could reply. I sighed, and looked over at Nick who was looking ahead. I could tell he was angry.

"Nick.." I started but he just shook his head,

"If you really want to go back to school, for your stupid revenge. Then you can." He said steaming. He gripped the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were becoming white. And, we weren't even driving yet.

"Its not revenge. It's....it's catching up with friends." I said and Nick scoffed and then turned to me,

"Do I mean anything to you?" I stared at him with wide-eyes. His usual sky blue eyes were dark blue, mixed with gray. He was definitely angry, and I could see another emotion in his eyes. Hurt. Did he seriously ask me that? Of course he does. But, I guess I don't really tell him about how I feel. All the time.

"Of course you do. Nick, why would you ask something like that?" I asked softly, and he sighed,

"Emma....before I met you, I was kind of a player." I raised an eyebrow as he continued, "I mean yeah, I dated Heather but before that I was the kind of guy who liked to....play with girls. Wait, that came out wrong-"

I put my hand over his mouth to stop him from going any further, "Okay, I get it. You use to be a pimp daddy. What's the point?" Nick rolled his eyes and looked deeply in mine. His eyes filled with so much....love. It freaked me the hell out, but at the same time I liked looking into his eyes, where I could see the love he had for me.

"The point is, I've never once loved a girl. Other than you know....my mom. I mean, I cared about Heather but now I've realized that what I had for heather wasn't love. It was mainly lust, and the fact that since I was popular and she was popular forced us to date each other....I guess. Did that make since? Gosh, Im not making any since and I sound like a girl-"