The Expelled Girl (1)

I was walking down the hall as everyone stared at me with wide eyes. My converses made each step echo, as I walked down the silent hall, that was packed full of kids, ready to see what I'll do next. I slowly approached my victim and, smiled as I caught sight of her face covered in red paint. I was about to make an evil remark, when a voice boomed into the intercom,

"Miss Kinley!" The principals voice silenced the whispering and the laughs that filled the halls. I walked up to my victim and smirked, a smirk that said, this-isn't-over, as I walked towards his office. The kids, parted ways, so I could walk by. What could this old fart want?

Once I entered the office, I caught sight of the familiar auburn hair, "Dad?" I gasped. His face was filled with anger and confusion. I sat at the seat next to him staring at the principal. I could feel my dads green eyes burning a hole in my cheek.

I have the same eyes and, I know for a fact, that when you look into our eyes...it's a trap. And, I knew that, that's what dad wanted to do....trap me, and find out what the heck he's doing here. I know for a fact, that I don't know why Im here.

So, I kept looking forward, ignoring my dads glare, until my dad sighed and, looked forward. This office is so tiny....and, is there an air conditioner, in this small grey room? The principal was the typical principal. Fat chubby face, balding head, sucky life, but somehow, he had an amazing looking sports car. He had a red, flushed face, as he continued to glare at me, until finally he spoke.

"Mr. Kinley, I know you're confused as to why you're here but, I can't take it any more! The pranks are causing students to leave or, complain...and, a few injuries. That's not acceptable, Miss kinley, you are now expelled. I suggest a private school...one with discipline, I have the right school here, Omerage private school 'home of the lions'....I think this is a great choice."

I stared mouth-wide at the principal.....expelled.....private school, next thing you know flying monkeys are probably going to come out and attack me. Which, considering the situation, doesn't seem that bad..hmm, bring on the monkeys.

My dad nodded and, took the brochure looking as, the principal smiled at me...excitement dancing in his black eyes. I smirked back, I kinda saw this coming, when I spray-painted, 'I like Pickles!,' on his car, and used that left over paint, to spray my latest victim's face. So, I left him something once that door closes when we leave.

I hope dad was not going to send me away, I hope not. What will mom think, when we go home? Oh Im not going to think about mom she's probably going to cheer dad on, to send me to private school. After all, the lady bites kids heads off, and kills dreams and puppies....she's a history teacher...I think that's explanation enough.

"Thank you for the advice, we should get going." Dad replied standing up. Dad glared at me, as he walked towards the door. I tried to hold back the smile that was threatening to come out. Oh this principals about to get some.

I stood up and, waved innocently at the principal. He eyed me cautiously, as I walked towards the door with dad. When we closed the door, I could practically hear him scream in surprise.

Twelve pounds of slime, oozing over his balding head, this exact moment.

"EMMA KINLEY!" He boomed down the hall, making kids look at me in shock, as I bursted into laughter. Oh, Im going to miss this.

***

"You sprayed slime on the principals head?!" Mom screeched, and I looked down, trying really hard to hide the grin, that was trying to spread on my face. I nodded sheepishly, "You're definitely going to private school, isn't that right Stan?!" Mom yelled, staring at me making her dark brown eyes almost look black.

"Yes, this is unacceptable you are going to this Omerage school. I already called and, paid the deeds. You ma'am, are going to learn discipline and respect!" Dad agreed. I scoffed, yeah right. I survived one day, at my snotty, preppy grandmas house...I don't think a snotty, rich, preppy school....with snotty, rich, preppy people, can change me, and make me become...disciplined.

"Sure Dad..I mean sir. You're right, sending me off to a private school, is good...the right thing to do, it isn't going to backfire. After all, Im being sent to a school, where adults won't be able to watch me 24/7, and you'll , and you guys will be a thousand miles away." I said, sarcasm deep in my voice, but I don't think they could tell.

"I can't wait 'til you leave Rebecca! (My mom always call me by my middle name) And, learn to be....good." Mom said walking away.

When she walked away, that meant end of discussion. I signed and, ran upstairs in my room to find my older brother laying on my bed smirking at me. He was the player at school, and I don't see why. I mean sure...us, Kinleys have good looks, if I do say so myself. But, I don't see my brother has...hot. I see him as stupid, ugly, and annoying. Anyway, lately he stopped bringing girls home. And, it confused me.

"OH, my poor little sister, going to private school and become all goody-goody." He replied amused as he started chuckling to himself. I rolled my eyes. Yeah, that was so funny, I forgot to laugh.

"Shut up grant, get a life and get out of my room." I replied, stomping my foot I know, I know....childish. But, I can't help it, he irritates me....like dry cheese. I don't know where that came from, but it sounded a lot cooler in my head.

"Get a life? I have one baby and, you're stomping feet now? What are you....5?" He asked with sarcasm.

"No six, Im six, now get out of my room!" I yelled causing mom to come in the room and glare at both of us. She pointed a finger at grant, and pointed towards the door...meaning....get out.

"Im leaving my goody-goody." He replied walking out, mom walking behind him. Ladys and gentlemen...my lame brother has left the building.

"Bye, my lame brother." I said, laying on my bed, and calling my best friend. I waited and waited until finally, she picked up.

"Hello!" Her voice entered my ear, like a sharp needle, making me wince. Gosh, cell phones can really make someone's voice annoying....and loud. Annoyingly loud....yeah.

"Hey, Liz....have you heard?" I asked, knowing that news, usually spread around the school like wildfire. That's how Johnny found out he got Emma pregnant, before she even had the chance to tell him. It was quite hilarious actually.....don't you just love drama?

"Yes, Oh My Applesauce! You were expelled, I told you to stop pranking people now look at you. It's only the first week of school!" She said, in a told-you-so, tone.

"I know it is, Mother, well, Im going to private school, and I think it's in california." I replied, looking off into space trying to remember. Was it California, or Colorado?....California.

"What?" She gasped, "You're leaving me...leaving flordia, leaving Matt, when you were so close to get him to ask you out!" She yelled in my ear. At the thought of the quarterback, I instantly thought about his familiar green eyes.

"Ow! You need to calm down,....you should come, after all...it is my last week here, gosh I do ten pranks top and all of a sudden Im expelled. I mean, they all ended in some injury but hey!...not my problem." I said as calm as ever.

"Whateves Im coming in 'bout ten minutes so get ready for that...Im leaving now, and congrats on the prank. The janitors had to work overtime, just to clean all the slime. His face was so red....it was epic....bye!" And she hung up.

I stared at my gold ceiling (don't ask) and, soon I drifted off to sleep.

-----------

Do you like it? I've been Internet-less for two or three weeks sorry!

I like this story now Im off to updating my books I think...maybe

Please vote and comment