The Prank Girl one (5)

My phone ringed for the hundredth time, but I ignore it, as I walk down the school hallways. After yesterday, Ana and Carla have been asking me questions non-stop. But I always give them the same answer: Leave me the hell alone, I haven't talk to him since yesterday!

But that only makes them more determined, to do what? Annoy me!

I haven't told them about my Liz situation, I haven't really talked about it, but it's the only thing on my mind. I stopped by my locker, putting all my textbooks into my locker. It was the end of school, and I was definitely not doing homework. Im also thankful, that it's the end of the day, because I need to prank someone to feel better, and keep my mind from other things.

"Emma!" Someone shouted my name, and I turned around to see Nick walking towards me. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach, as I saw him. How did he know my name? He smiled at me, and I couldn't stop myself from smiling back.

He stood in front of me and I looked into his ocean blue eyes, "How do you know my name?" I asked, breaking the silence that was filled with us staring at each other.

He snapped out of his trance and cleared his throat, "I have my ways....and I have a soccer game tomorrow after school, and I was wondering if you would come and be my good luck charm."

I rolled my eyes, "What makes you think that I want to be your good luck charm?" I asked and he just smirked and leaned down to my ear, "Oh, you and me both know you want to come?" He whispered, sending a chill down my spine. I giggled,

"Thats what she said," Nick groaned and shook his head in mock disappointment, "tsk tsk tsk, what goes on in that dirty mind of yours." I smiled, "Well...." I started but Nick put his hand over my mouth, "I don't want to know."

He slowly removed his hand and I noticed how close he was, as his minty breath tickled my face, and I think he did too, because he looked down at my lips. He placed both his hands on both sides of me, trapping me between the lockers. He started to lean but I placed my finger on his lips to stop him from coming closer.

A cute pout appeared on his lips, and I stifiled a giggle. What is he doing to me? "Emma." He pleaded but I shook my head, "We were talking..."

He continued to pout but continued, "Just come, please? It'll be fun and you can watch me beat some sucky team." I signed and placed my finger on my chin, pretending to think, "Well....I'll go, and be your good luck charm." I said smiling and he looked surprised, "Really?" He asked hopeful and I nodded.

"So...now that were finished talking, let's get back to the good stuff." He stated looking at my lips. He put his arms around my waist slowly, and started to lean until

"Nicky!" A high, shrill voice shrieked making my ears want to hurl. Heather walking up, glaring daggers at me, and I smirked back.

"Nicky, what are you doing with her?" She asked pouting, and blinking her eyes, trying to look seductive but actually looking like a retarded fish.

"Look heather, I broke up with you, please leave me alone." Nick said looking annoyed. Heather scoffed, "And what are you going to do...go out with that." She looked at me with disgust and I glared at her, "I wouldn't say anything if I was you." I warned in a low tone, but she just scoffed, "Please, as if you could do anything." I smirked and walked away.

Time for operation: Heather!

Just as I started to walk towards heathers dorm, my phone ringed. I quietly cursed the the phone as I dug it out of my pocket.

I answered the phone, and instantly regretted it as I heard liz's voice.

"Look Emma, I'm sorry you found out this way, and I swear to you it wasn't intential and I really like grant, and we didn't want to tell you because we knew you would react...well react like this." Liz summed up in one breath.

"You could've just told me!" I said angry that she assumed, I would react like that. I mean of course I would've acted this way. Who Wouldn't?!

"I know, so....do you forgive me?" She asked in a pleading tone. Even though I was highly disgusted, I knew that if I liked Liz's brother and dated him, she would be okay with it. Actually I did date liz's brother, and she HATED it! Plus her brother turned out to be a bitch.

I signed, "I forgive you, even though I think it's illegal to even find my brother attractive." I shuddered at the thought of them alone......at my house.

Liz squealed and I winced, "Look, Im about to prank the schools bitch, so I have to go." I stated and Liz laughed,

"Great to see you haven't changed." She muttered into the phone and I chuckled, "You know it babe, now I gotta go." I stated and she muffled an agreement before hanging up.

Now for the task at hand. I looked around to make sure, there weren't any witnesses. I grabbed my hairpin that was pinning up my bun and took it out, letting my hair fall down past my shoulders. Before I could use it, I had to see if the door was unock or not, I mean were talking about heather here....she's not very smart.

I grabbed the handle and turned it and the door slid open. I shook my head in disappointment, see what I mean, STUPID!

I swiftly walked in, wincing at the bright colors of the dorm. Eww...Pink isn't the best of colors, to color a room with, let alone the whole dorm! I walked inside the bathroom and grabbed my pranking bag, from inside my bookbag. Never know when someone needs some pranking.....yeah I said that!

I looked inside her shampoo to see it was pink.....strawberry shampoo *Evil Snicker* grabbing the pink hair dye, I smirk, heathers hair definetitly needs some color.

But I wasn't finished here, I walked into her closet and grabbed the itching powder and poured some on every dress, skirt, Jean, jacket, shorts, and low-cut shirts that was inside her closet and room,so basically I left her with sweatpants and regular shirts.

I smirked and unplugged every device inside her dorm, I mean if she was stupid enough to leave a room door unlocked, then would she actually figure out her electronics are just unplugged.

I took her hair straightener, and I frowned once I noticed that her room was for only one person, MEANING SHE GOT HER OWN ROOM!

Thats horrible, I setup some more 'harmless' pranks and escaped the room. I walked down the hall all the way inside my dorm smirking satisfied that I didn't get caught.

Tomorrows going to be a great day

----------------------------------------------------READ ME IM AWESOME-------------------------------------------------------

So I updated, and I like the way this stories going,

What do you think of the characters, and what do you think the other 'harmless' tricks were

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT