The Camera Girl (9)

Is it true, that when you die...your hair and nails still grow? I know, it's weird to talk about...but, how is that even possible. It was the day after the party, and currently, I was waiting for Carla to wake up. Last night, she got pretty drunk. So, Im definitely recording Her first hangover. And, I could use this tape as leverage, if I ever want anything from her.

Its a win-win situation. She gets humiliated, and I get the sweet satisfaction of actually getting her humiliation on tape. But, don't worry...Im not THAT evil...I'll only make one copy. Just in case Carla gets brave, and decides to steal the original copy.

I heard groaning, from Carla's room. I pushed the record button on my camera, as the feeling of excitement rushed through me. I quickly ran inside Carla's room, with the camera filming. She was sitting up, looking around terrified. I smirked, show time.

"Hey Carla!" I screamed, and she flinched, "I wanted to let you know, that last night was epic....I never knew you could...actually do that." I said, and all color drained from her face. Her blue eyes were filled with terror. I tried to hide the laugh, that was trying to escape my body, as she started to breath fast,

"Do what?" She asked, her voice filled with worry.

"Oh nothing...nothing. You did nothing." Her color came back, and a smirk appeared on my face, "Except-" I started and her eyes were trained on me, "Except what?" She asked horrified. I smirked at her,

"Except grind on a complete stranger," She groaned, as I continued, "Oh, and you puked on him, but that's not the best part." I said, glad that I had a camera. Her face paled, and she looked up at me, "What happened?" She asked.

"You started to strip.....in front of your boyfriend." I said, quietly snickering. She gasped, "What happened? What did Ryan do?!" She asked, and I looked at her, "It's on YouTube if you want to find out." I said, and she fainted. Man, I miss making people faint.

I stopped recording, and walked towards the kitchen, and grabbed two cups. I filled the cups with water, and walked back toward Carla's room. She was still lying on her bed....looking as though she was just asleep. I slightly smirked, as I walked towards her.

Im glad I put my camera, on her dresser. I couldn't live with myself, if I lost that footage. I extended one of the cups, and poured it on her face. She sat up gasping, and looked at me,

"Emma, did that actually happen?" She asked, and I looked at her, as I sipped some of the water from the other cup,

"Well...It's not on YouTube....yet. But, Im sure The Allen Twins, are going to upload it soon. And, let this be a lesson to you...If you can't hold your liquor...don't drink. Or else, you will find out that you act really stupid when you're drunk." I said, and Carla quickly nodded.

"And, Ryan stopped you, before you actually took something off....but, you did get angry that he stopped you, and you called him, and I quote, "A mean water buffalo.".......Really Carla, the most mean thing you can say...while you're DRUNK, is water buffalo." I said, and Carla gasped, and grabbed her phone.

"I gotta call Ryan now, he's probably furious." She said, rushing to grab the phone. She quickly dialed his number, and started to talk. I walked out of the room, camera in hand, satisfied with my footage. I walked into the kitchen to see Trevor sipping coffee. Okay, I was just in Carla's room for like....five minutes, and I walked out here to get water, how did he get here, and make coffee in three minutes.

Seeing my confused expression, Trevor held up a tray with two coffees on it. I smiled as I grabbed one of the coffees. I haven't spoken to Trevor since last night, when Pam and Anna walked in on us in the bathroom. They interrupted us, right when I was going to find out if Trevor liked me or not. But, I don't think I want to know anymore, because if he does like me...I have no idea...what I'd do.