The Nose-Cruncher Girl (27)

Chapter 27

"What is that bitch doing here?" I asked Liz while Heather was like one feet away. Which is completely fine by me. It's not like she's never heard me call her a bitch before.

Anyway, after that whole 'oh no it's Heather!' moment. I dragged Liz away and immediately asked the question everyones been thinking for the past two minutes. Liz frowned as she looked at Heather.

"I should've known you were talking about my step-cousin heather when you kept talking about some bitch named heather. It all makes since now. And yeah, she's staying over for the whole break. If it was up to me she would be sleeping outside on the cold ass ground." Liz said glaring at Heather who was glaring back.

Nick was just standing on the side looking veer awkward if I do say so myself. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Wait, Heather is your cousin?" I asked and Liz huffed,

"Step-cousin! Theres a step in there! And yes, her mom married my dads brother like three years ago. I mean three years ago she was so kind and sweet. But, once she got use to our families money she turned to bitch-zilla." Mentally I gave Liz props for such a cool name. Bitch-zilla...that's a good one. But now was not the time or the place.

"Hello! Im still standing here! And, I can hear everything you're saying." Heather said pointing at herself. I frowned at her,

"Look, Im not going to say anything to you but this. I've never disliked someone so much in my life. Not even Swiper when I was obsessed with Dora. But you....you just urk me in ways that one could never imagine. Your voice urks me. Your face urks me. Hell, even your ears urk me.

"But this was suppose to be my vacation time. From you and your annoying voice. I was going to go and tan and hang out with my boyfriend. But then I saw your ugly face and I immediately knew....that by the end of this vacation you're probably going to be physically injured in more ways than one.

"I wish I could say I was kidding. But judging from the fact that I really want to slap you right now I don't think Im kidding. So, from now on Im going to ignore you. But if you do one thing that annoys me I will punch you. I wouldn't talk while you're near me by the way. Just saying." I said giving her one final glare before turning to Liz who had a proud look on her face.

"I must say Emma Kinley, you haven't loss your balls since you've been in Cali." Loss my balls? Thank you? I laughed at her, and just when we were about to walk inside Heather had to open her big fat mouth.

"Emma Kinley, you don't scare me." I turned around to face Heather and raised an eyebrow at Heather,

"Is that so?" I asked and she nodded,

"Yes, in fact I don't care what you say Emma Kinley. Because, in the end I will always win and Nick will be mine." While she was talking I gradually took steps towards her so now we were standing right in front of her. Her strong perfume was invading my nostrils but I continued to glare at her anyway.

"Really? You actually think that Nick would want to be with you again? Im sorry to break it to you but Im sure he doesn't want to go down that slutty road again." Heather frowned at me,

"Look bitch, I am so sick of you and your talking. In fact that's what you are. All talk. You always talk about slapping me or hitting me but it hasn't happen so far. You know what? Slap me. I dare you. Slap me Emma Kinley-" Smack! The sound echoed throughout the whole neighborhood.

My hand started to sting with how much power I put into it. But I must say it felt good. Like really good. I kind of want to do it again. Heather's hand immediately went to her cheek and her eyes were filled with shock.