The Apologizing Girl (23)

Chapter 23

My heels clinked as I walked up to the school. I was wearing this black knee-length skirt that showed off my long tanned legs. I was also wearing a green strapless shirt that made my eyes pop. Complimented with a black leather jacket, and of course black boots with heels. I have no idea why I said complimented.

Anyway, I had this all planned out. First, I have to speak to my old principal. And, I know for a fact that every morning at exactly eight twenty-six, the school would make their announcements. All, I had to do was get to the intercom first and make a little announcement of my own.

"Emma, you do realize that you have exactly six minutes to do this. And, that if recognized by one of the students, then your surprise visit wouldn't be much of a surprise. Now, would it?" I frowned at Nick, as he looked at me expectantly. I mean I love the guy, literally, but he's just not the type of guy you bring to these types of things.

"I know what time it is, Nick. Im just scheming right now. And besides, no one will see me to recognize me. Everyones either in class right now, or at the library. Trust me, I know this school. It's still as boring as it was when I left, isn't it?" I asked Liz and she nodded. Good. Bueno. I smiled, I can't wait to see the look on his face.

"I have to go." Grant announced, giving Liz a kiss. I made a gagging noise, making Liz pull back to stick her tongue out at me. I laughed and turned to Nick. He raised an eyebrow at me expectantly,

"Well, am I gonna get a kiss?" He asked smirking, and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips. He pouted at the quick kiss giving me a puppy dog face. I tried to resist, I really did. But, when a boy this good-looking does a puppy dog face, it's pretty hard to. I sighed defeated and leaned up on my tippy toes and kissed him. Im not short or anything, but I always wanted to kiss on my tippy toes. Is that weird?

Now, it was Liz's turn to make a gagging noise, as our kiss got a little heated. My lips moved in sync with Nick's soft lips. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, but I decided to tease him by not giving him entrance. He groaned and tried again, but I just smirked against his lips.

When I finally did give him entrance, someone pulled us back. I raised my eyebrows at Liz who was tapping on her watch impatiently. I looked at her watch and nearly fainted. I had exactly three minutes to do this. I sighed, trying to catch my breath,

"Lets get this thing on the road." I said quickly running into the school with the other two following behind me. When I opened the school doors I didn't know what I was expecting. A bunch of students waiting? The principal waiting with another brochure to another school out of state. A bunch of dancing monkeys in skirts. Like I said, I didn't know what I was expecting.

But, I didn't expect to see the school looking pretty....normal. It was like it was a nice safe environment. The school looked spotless, and the halls were empty. I smirked, as we headed towards the front office. When we got close, I pulled Nick behind a hall and peeped Into the office.

No one was inside, except for the secretary Miss Knight. She was really nice, always smiling at kids and giving out chocolate. A little too nice, if you ask me. Who gives kids/teenagers chocolate? And, smile at them all the time? I'll tell you who. A child molester. Of course, no one believed me when I told everyone she was one. They said she was too nice. Blah. Anyway,

I signaled for Liz to do her thing. She sent me a quick smirk before walking inside with a panicked expression. She quickly ran to Miss Knight's desk pretending she was out of breath.

"Miss Knight, quick! Some boys are spray painting an inappropriate male body part on the side of the building." Liz said, and I raised an eyebrow. Really? That's how she's gonna get Miss Knight out? Who will believe that bull-