100

-_-
College Au :)

Peter laid Andy down on his old bed then laid next to Andy.
Andy rolled away from Peter.
Peter smiled before pulling Andy closer, cuddling him.
Peter purred like a cat as he fell asleep.

Next morning.
It was time for Andy, Peter, and Adam to return back to campus.
"Good bye dad, we'll visit soon." Andy smiled.
"See ya." Adam said as he tied his shoe.
"Bye."
Peter walked out.

Andy started getting ready for his classes when Adam said "We go back tomorrow."
...
"You watched me pack for 5 minutes... AND YOU'RE TELLING ME NOW!?!?!?!" Andy yelled, extremely pissed.
Peter walked upstairs.
"What happened?" Peter asked.
"Adam didn't tell me that we don't have school today!!" "Adam!"
Adam laughed hysterically.
"Fuck you!!" Andy threw his heavy bag and Adam, hitting him in the head.
"OW FUCK!! What the hell did you pack in there!?" Adam yelled, wiping the blood off his face.
"Your whole case of hentai you fucking virgin!!"
Adam opened his bag.
"Oh, you did." "I was gonna throw it out." "WHAT!?!?"

Andy and Adam got into a huge fist fight.
Peter was cleaning Andy's wounds and not giving a fuck about Adam.
"Jesus you two, it's a simple mistake to think there's school, and you can watch hentai for free now." Peter said.
"No, you don't get it, this hentai is one of a kind with the best characters and it's like an actual show and they don't censor anything."
...
"Can I watch it?" "Yeah sure."
Andy huffed.
"What?" "I'm pissed at Adam."
Peter hugged Andy.
"Oh, and, I went into your room earlier and I stepped on one of your socks... why was it crusty?" "Well, Andy, sometimes you gotta bust a nut in a sock."
Adam laughed hysterically.

Once Adam calmed down, he said "The hentai does have some gay sex in it so you and Andy will probably enjoy it."
"Nice." "I don't wanna watch it." "Aw come on, one episode and if you don't like it... you're still gonna watch it with me." "Fine."
Andy leaned on Peter, arms crossed, and tired.
"Peter, don't let Andy throw it out and make sure not to damage it." Adam sighed.
"You can count on me." Peter smiled.
"Alright, who wants to get pizza, I got my first paycheck last week."
Andy smiled and raised his hand.
"Alright, Peter, what kinda of pizza you like?" "Pepperoni."
Adam got up.
"You better not get Pepsi this time." Andy glared at him.
"Oh come on Andy! Pepsi is way better then Coca-Cola!" Adam yelled.
"Peter, which is better, Pepsi or Coca-Cola?" They both asked.
"I prefer Dr. Pepper."
Adam and Andy looked at eachother, stared, and looked back at Peter like they were speaking telepathically.
"Yeah, Dr. Pepper is good." They both said.
Peter got confused.
"Bro, what the fuck? You two share a mind? Or am I crazy?" Peter was panicking a little bit.
"Understandable that you would think that." Andy laughed.
"Yeah." Adam snickered.
"Bro, I don't think I'll be able to fuck Andy the same with thinking that you two are connected somehow for months." Peter groaned in annoyance.
"Weed bro, it'll the trick." Adam grinned.
"I don't have weed." Peter sighed.
"Anyways, I'll go order the food."
Adam walked away.
"Hey Peter?" "Yeah?" "If you do your homework with my help, I'll let you smash-" "Done!"
Peter literally ran to his room and ran back with his homework, completely done and correct.
"What the fuck." Andy was confused, "This is all correct and you got it done in a blink of an eye."
"You offered sex, I had sex with many men but no one can make me feel as good in bed as you can, with or without sex."
Andy stared at him.
"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" "Yes." "You just said that the best sex you ever had was with me?" "Yup! Are you still gonamna let ne smash?" "Fine." "I'm gonna fill you up." "Shut up."
Peter laughed and hugged Andy.
"I love you." Peter kissed Andy's head.
"I love you too." Andy rested his head on Peter's chest, "Can you be gentle? I wanna know what gentle sex feels like since evwrytime your always fucking me rougher then a rock."
"Alright, I'll try." Peter smiled.
"Thanks." Andy laughed a bit.
"I just realized that I could possibly kill you or at least send you to the hospital if I were to shove my whole dick in your mouth." "Wanna try?"
Peter blushed.
"Tomorrow." Andy sighed.
"We will find out."
Adam walked in the room.
"Andy, I need your keys." "Why?" "They can't deliver so I gotta go pick it up."
Andy sighed and tossed his car keys to Adam.