Andy and Peter meets their son

Andy was outside working when he saw a little boy sitting on one of the picnic tables.
"Hello young man, are you lost?" Andy asked.
"No." The boy smiled.
"Why... who are you?" Andy asked.
"I'm Pandy... your son... DID YOU FUCKING FORGET I E-" "You are too young to swear!"
"Anyways, I'm Pandy the Pumpkin-Apple, I'm your son... where's papa?" Pandy looked around.
"You mean Peter?" "Yeah." "How!? We are both men!" "No clue, life is just weird." "Yeah... you are coming with me since you are my son." "Okay mama." "Really? I get called mom!" "Where I come from, you don't respond to dad, father, papa, anything like that." "Oh... I guess I'm a mom now." "Let's go see dad!"

"So let me get this straight. You came from another universe, you are our child, now that you're here new people will appear on the farm, in your universe you have adopted siblings?" "Yep." "Okay then."
Peter stood up.
"Sooooo, what now?" Andy asked.
"What's the date today?" Pandy asked.
"September 14th, why?" "Tomorrow is my birthday!"

Pandy:
Nine years old.
4'8 (short)
Blue long sleeve with white overalls. Browns gloves and red shoes.
He is pretty much an apple shaped the size and shape of a pumpkin and instead of apple seed, he has pumpkin seeds.
His right eye is bright green and the other is dull green.
The humanoid version of him is practically the same except he has hair and well... more human... he is gay.
(Character made by my best friend)