smut 3

NotHere763

Okay.
This is creatively at it's finest... no.)

Andy was working.
Just doing his job... but he didn't notice when Peter walked up behind him, so once he accidentally dropped an apple... he just bent over to pick it up.
...
Peter gave his ass a good slap.
Andy shot up, apple in hand.
"Peter!" Andy yelled.
"Can you blame me though? You got-" "Shut up!" "Mmmmm, how about-" "Will you shut up if we have sex?" "Yes." "Let's go."

"Peter, I need my legs tomorrow so be gentle for once." Andy sighed.
They were both in bed... naked... yeah
"I can try but no promises." Peter grinned.
"Do you want this or not?" "Yes." "Them shut up and fuck me- AHH! Fuck!"
Peter smiled at Andy.
Andy was in some pain... mainly because Peter just slammed into him dry.
"God damnit Peter." Andy groaned.
"Sorry hun, but-" "I feel good, you say that everyti- AHHH~ hah~ fucking hell Peter." Andy gripped the sheets.
"Stop fucking talking and we can get this over with." Peter rolled his eyes.
Andy sat up as much as he much and softly kissed Peter.
Peter of course being the guy he is, he bit down on Andy's neck.
"Fuck!" Andy screamed in pain.
"Heh, calm down, it's not the first time I bit you." Peter grinned.
"Look, it may have not been the- Ahhh~ f-fuck~" "Was I more gentle that time?" "Fuck you- AHH~ wha-what the fuck!" "Was I?" "Yes! Yes you were." "Right answer."
Peter started moving in and out.
Andy did his best to hold in his... yeah.
"Yo-you can go a bi-bit faster." Andy said weakly, "Just do-don't g-go overboard."
Peter nodded and he picked up the pace.
"I can't hold back." Peter groaned.
"You ca-can go a bit fa-faster." Andy mumbled but Peter understood what he said.
(How does Andy's ass still function!?)

Andy wanted to get this over with so he just flat out said "Go as hard as you can."
...
Peter didn't even fucking hesitate.
Andy was full on screaming

Pandy was lying in bed... traumatized.
Felix was at the bottem of the lake just so he didn't have to listen to Andy.
Melody and Margaret disappeared into thin air.
Claus locked himself in the barn.
Betty and Sally (Betty is a Blueberry, Sally is a strawberry) died.
Colby (Colby is cotton) was asleep.
Hosé was making sure Hazel wouldn't hear.
And I'm writing this.
...
This is just so the part is longer.

With one final slam, Peter nutted into Andy (🤣).
Andy was exhausted.

(I know this was terrible, I'll probably re write this some time after Halloween... yes, I'll make a Halloween special... it may or may not be smut)