love sick Andy part 2

(Yet again, I looked deeper into the symptoms of love sick)

Andy sat up made his way to his room.
He opened uo his closet and grabbed a black hoodie, none of his hoodies fit right, they were either too small or too big, this one was too big.
He grabbed his old backpack from high school and then went back downstairs.
He went to to the kitchen where he kept random stuff and food.

Andy had filled his backpack with a flashlight, sandwiches, water, and of course his phone.

He left his house, he finally had a reason to, he was going to find Peter.

Andy's friends weren't outside so it was perfect, he didn't want to talk to them.

Andy walked towards the barm, his heart beating faster with each step.
He knew he needed this though.

Andy stepped into the barn and turned on his flashlight.

Andy walked around, he was doing his best to find Peter but he didn't have any luck... that is until he found a room wigh light shining in it.
He peeked inside and saw Peter reading, the light was just the lantern.
Andy turned off his flashlight and stepped inside.
Peter looked up and then... the lantern went out.
"Shit." Andy thought.
He quickly turned on his flashlight and shined it in the room, Peter was no where to be found.
And turned around and... he fell flat on his ass and dropped his flashlight.
Peter wasn't behind him but a scarecrow was.
Andy got back up and found his flashlight.
Andy pushed passed the scarecrow and walked around the barn to yet again find Peter.

"Peter! I need to talk to you!"
Andy had no luck finding Peter but he kept getting jump scared by things Peter set up.
"I'm tired of your games!"
Andy felt something grabbed his shoulder.
He turned around and immediately slapped who ever did it... it was Peter.
Andy froze but then started laughing.
"Sorry." Andy apologized through laughter.
"Sure you are."
Andy shined the flashlight at him after he calmed down.
"Pfft- I left a mark!" Andy laughed.
"It stings." Peter crossed his arms, "Anyways, you needed to talk to me?"
"Oh, right. Um, it's kinda hard to explain." Andy scratched the back of his neck.
"Hm, then just say it." "Okay... I can't, I'm not ready. Would you like ti come to my house and I could try to tell you later?" "Sure."