Start of Island Exam

(Kiyo's PoV)

It has been two days since the photoshoot, and I have noticed the hate on me considerably increase. Though I have seen some girls looking at me as some love-striken maiden.

I hope they remain alive. Sakura hasn't killed anyone for a year, and I hope it remains that way.

But I can't remain having too much hate on me. It is interfering with what little peaceful life-chan I have left. I can feel boys glaring at me even at the washroom. And since there are no cameras there, I have become a target of bullying.

That one day, someone locked me in the stall. It was a good thing that the cleaner came and freed me. I didn't have to break down the gate and pay points.

The other day, someone was trying to film me while I was doing the job, and that's why I have been using the stall.

Thankfully, the bullying is lighthearted right now and only happens in washroom. Seriously, do they have to do that just because I am dating Sakura?

I have to somehow lessen the hate on me. And for that, I have to prove that I am not her sugar baby, and depending on her. And this is the perfect opportunity.

I have a suspicion that this trip is not as simple as it may seem. And when the announcer said to watch the special scenery as we closed in to the island, and I noticed a cave while the cruise was making rounds around the island, I was sure that we have a test coming up, most likely survival.

I have come across the show 'Man vs Wild', and admit that I don't have any curiousity in why he eats bizarre creatures and reviews their taste.

Is that the feeling of 'gross' and 'yuck'?

You learn new things everyday.

Now, we are ordered to come in our tracksuits and descend on the island, I have made my decision. To make the hate on me lessen, I am going to win this.

If I am attracting so much attention anyway, why not lessen the unreasonable hate?

Sigh. If only we kept our dating to be a secret.

I called out to Sakura, who is still clinging to me.
"Sakura, you just enjoy this vacation. I want to win this."

"Eh? You make it sound like you don't want my help."

"Yes. I have to do this on my own to fix my reputation a bit."

"But-"

*PAT PAT*

As soon as I started patting her head, her switch flipped and she started making a pleased face, while grinning and letting out cute 'hehe~'

"Sakura, please?"

"Uhhh! Fine! But you have a task. Damage Hoshinomiya's class as much as you can."

"That goes with saying."

"Oh? Looks like I have corrupted my cute innocent Kiyo, hmm?"

"I like it when you corrupt me."

...Oh? She is blushing?

How cute.