Reactions

(3rd person PoV)

A day after the Fukubi Sakura's concert, the whole school was sad that they will not get to see such a performance in the future. The memory of last night was still fresh in their minds.

The songs were completely new, completely capable of staying as among the top 10 songs for years. Regret, sadness, cuteness, passionate love, excitement, each song made them feeling the emotions very deeply. Especially the last songs, it was so hot that many boys got boners and girls wet their panties.

Such a person is naturally highly respected and desired by everyone.

But today, hundreds of hearts were broken into pieces.

In the Pallet Cafe, a famous boy of Class 1-D with invincible kiss mark, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was in the middle of some argument between two girls of his class.

Suddenly, with lightning speed, their Sakura-sama came towards the group and glared at the girls like she would kill them. Many people couldn't breathe due to the immense pressure she was emitting.

Kushida's and Horikita's whole life flashed before their eyes.

"Come closer to my Kiyo, and I.will.kill.you."

That look in her eyes, it was that of a killer who has no qualms towards killing.

Suddenly Ayanokoji grabbed her and held a spoon with ice cream near her mouth.
"Calm down Sakura! Here aaah!"

She ate the ice cream and looked at Ayanokoji lovingly.

Finally the pressure was gone and people could register what happened.

"What the hell was that!? My life flashed before my eyes!"
"I saw my dead Grandma calling me to her!"

"NO THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT! WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY HER KIYO!"

Not bothered by anyone in the cafe, she hugged the boy.
"I missed you Kiyo~"

Hugging him tightly and purring like a cat, she bit him in the neck like a vampire. Then she began kissing him deeply.

Everyone was too shocked by the development.

"W-wait! Does that mean Ayanokoji was telling the truth!?" One student of 1-D shouted in rage.

"Sakura stop. Everyone is watching."
"So what!? And why are you with these bitches!"
"There is nothing like that. I was just asking them for help to remove the kiss mark."
"You are lying."
"Yes. I was asked for help to strengthen their power of friendship. Nothing more. So don't kill them."
"Fine. If my Kiyo says so. But stop being a pushover and don't let yourself dragged around by others.

I will suck you dry today as a punishment~"

'I will suck you dry today as a punishment~'

The seductive voice kept repeating in everyone's head. The delusional boys and girls died due to nosebleed.

The less delusional boys and girls despared that their goddess is already taken.

And they couldn't believe it was the boy that everyone was making fun of!

"Sakura-sama is so bold and possessive!"
"It should have been me!"
"I will kill that bastard!"
"Kill!" "Kill!" "Kill!"

Everyone started making plans to murder the boy.

"Everyone is hearing-"
"Let them be. I don't care! I am transferring to your class right now! Your peaceful life-chan can go to hell!"

Now the already shocked students of class A crumbled to dust. And even though class D students were planning on murdering Ayanokoji, they became happy that she will come to their class!

Sakura-sama hugged him happily and started kissing him all over his face. His whole face started being covered in red lipstick.

"That should have been me!"

Now this will spread in the whole school like a fire, and it will lead to the rise of 'Murder Ayanokoji Committee'.