Lemon Ice Cream

(Kiyotaka's PoV)

It was around the time the curfew starts, so I stealthily headed to Sakura's room, 801. She has called me for a special present tonight.

As I arrived at her room, I used the spare key-card she gave me and entered the room.

The room was filled with pleasant smell of strawberry. The lights were dim, but I could see the decoration she had done. The lights were off and the only source of lights were the candled. I found a note telling me to head to the bedroom and the present was waiting there.

Is Sakura the present wrapped in ribbons?

Feeling excited, I entered the bedroom. And I saw Sakura in my favourite black lingerie, stockings and gloves laying on a large bed with roses and surrounded by artificial candles, like she is an offering on the altar. Besides the bed, there is a small keyboard which is playing one of her sexy tunes automatically.

"So you came~"Sakura's seductive voice rang in my ears which brought me back to reality from the wonderful sight

"So you came~"
Sakura's seductive voice rang in my ears which brought me back to reality from the wonderful sight.

I carefully placed the candles away as they will only get in way, and sat besides her. I ran my fingers through her thighs and realised that they were softer than the last time I touched them.

"So this is my present?"
"This is just the beginning~ Ara~ do you want to head straight to the main course~?"

I couldn't hold it in any longer and kissed her. Both of us opened our mouths and started coiling our tongues like snakes in heat. On a side note, her mouth tastes like her favourite strawberry flavoured ice cream.

"Ha ah~"

Her soft moans were arousing me and bringing out the beast inside me. I went on the top of her and caressed her lovely hair, looking straight into her eyes. Her lust filled pink eyes drawing me in and hypnotizing me to never look away from them.

She wrapped herself around me and tore off my t-shirt in one go.

"I just bought that."
"I will buy you a new one. Don't complain and use me to satisfy yourself~"

Her slutry voice ordered me. To comply with her order, I grabbed her right breast over her lingerie and started eating her neck.

"Mhmm!"

She started scratching my back due to the pleasure she was receiving. She is just like a cat.

But I think she is enjoying this more than me. Is the present for her or me?

I put my free hand inside her panties and she was already dripping wet. I inserted my middle finger and she jolted like electricity ran through her.

"Kyaa♡~"

Her insides were convulsing and sucking in my finger. I rubbed her insides and took out my finger to taste the sweet nectar she is secreting. It tastes incredibly sweet.