Cruise-2(Photoshoot)

(3rd person PoV)

Everyone was excited for an unofficial event that was about to happen on their cruise vacation.

The pool has been cleared for a special person. Today, Sakura-sama is going to have a couple photoshoot in swimsuit!

"Good morning everyone!"
A cheerful tall girl with pink hair clad in black bikini appeared, glued to her boyfriend. Her assets pressed on his arm.

So jealous!

But even her boyfriend that everyone hated shocked everyone. They didn't know that he had such great muscles!

Ike touched his stomach, but there were no abs.

Ryuen and his class are clicking their photos from all angles. He is going to sell the good ones to Sakura-sama for high price.

Horikita is in her room.

Hashimoto has made his decision to become Ayanokoji's lackey. Since it is the best way to get into good grace of Sakura-sama. Truly a snake.

Ichinose and her class are also watching the scene, but without much vigor.

Kushida is excited that she was going to have a photo with her on her official Instagram account. Her popularity will be boosted exponentially!

And even though he has posted it in the forums that people are free to admire his perfect body and take as much pictures as they want, nobody has come to him. Yup, that's Koenji. He simply can't understand these foolish ordinary people who don't get his greatness.

As the famous couple kept posing, the crowd couldn't help but accept that they look perfect with each other.

"Argh! Kiyo! Hold me more tightly!"
"Hug be from behind!"
"Hug me from the sides!"
"Hug me from the front!"
"Why are you shy from cameras?"

No, scratch that. They can't accept him as her boyfriend afterall. It's not like they are jealous or anything.

They just want to save their goddess from his evil clutches.

And these are photos for fanservice.