Trouble- 1

(Kiyo's PoV)

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, please come to the guidance office immediately."
My name was called. Why? I don't think I caused any trouble.

I got up from my seat to go, and Sakura was also getting up. Honestly, she is a too clingy.

"Sakura, stay in the class."
"If my Kiyo says so."
She pouted but let me go. She looked like a puppy I saw on internet. She is too cute. I gave her some headpats and she instantly brightened. Cute.

Did I say that she is just too cute?

Remembering her cuteness during our first time, I headed to the guidance room.

As I arrived at the place, Chabashira-sensei was not there. Another teacher was inside so I decided to wait outside.

As if noticing my presence, the teacher who was sitting inside came in front of me.

"Oh lipstick boy! Why are you here? Did Sae-chan asked you to come here?"

Now,  the name doesn't even bother me anymore.
"Yes."

"Oh! I am Hoshinomiya Chie! You see, Sae-chan and I are friends since high school! Why did she call you here?"
"I don't know."

"How is it going with Sakura-sama? Are you going along? You naughty boy! Why did Sae-chan call you? Does Sae-chan want to steal her boyfriend!?"

She fake gasped saying that. You shouldn't have said that sensei. If Sakura heard that, Chabashira-sensei may get beaten up, and at worst, suddenly 'disappear'.

It's a good thing that Sakura has killed quite a number of people already, that's why her urge to kill has gone incredibly down. And I have been telling her that killing people is a bad thing. I didn't expect myself to be saying that.

But Hoshinomiya-sensei did something more dangerous, she started poking and caressing my cheek. A sense of danger washed over me and I hurriedly backed away.

I felt a blow of wind and suddenly, Sakura was between me and Hoshinomiya-sensei, spreading her arms to protect me from her and glaring at her. Her Kiyo-senses must have tingled as she says.

Even though she is weaker than me in strength and pain endurance, she has slightly more speed, stamina in bed and flexibility than me. Biological difference between male and female.

And she is doing a good job by not punching Hoshinomiya-sensei right now. Her self-control which had completely destroyed after burning down White Room is slowly returning. She was holding in too much while putting up an act all the time.

"You are coming to the Chairman's Office right now! How dare you molest my boyfriend!"

Hoshinomiya-sensei couldn't say anything in fear, her legs were trembling terribly. Without any resistance, she was carried by Sakura to the Chairman's Office. Atleast she will not die.

A girl with Strawberry pink hair came and witnessed Hoshinomiya-sensei be princess-carried, and dropped her jaw in shock. She looked towards me and said, "Umm, you are the famous lipstick boy, aren't you? Why is Hoshinomiya-sensei being carried by Sakura-sama?"

Being called lipstick boy definitely doesn't hurt me.
"Hoshinomiya-sensei was molesting me, so Sakura is taking her to Chairman to punish her."

She facepalmed like it is a regular occurrence. It is a regular occurrence? How is she still a teacher? Why hasn't she been caught until now?

"Why hasn't she been caught until now? Umm, sorry, but I going after them!"

Saying that, she ran after Sakura. What a weird teacher.

After the girl went away, Chabashira-sensei came.
"Sorry, I got caught up in some work. Come with me."

I took a look at the direction where Sakura went and followed Chabashira-sensei.

As if noticing my attention in that direction, she asked me, "What happened?"

"Hoshinomiya-sensei was molesting me, so Sakura saved me and is going to Chairman's Office right now with her."

Sensei's face became pale and she barked at me, "Follow me!"

She was hurriedly making her way towards the Chairman's Office. I mentally shrugged and followed her.

It is an interesting situation. I am curious about how did Hoshinomiya-sensei not get caught uptill now. From what Sakura has taught me about entertainment industry, many women have a 'special' connection with the men in power.

Does Hoshinomiya-sensei and the Chairman have a special connection? Even though he has a daughter of our age? Interesting.

Now I know why people have fun to search for scandals. I learn new things everyday due to Sakura.

Author's Note:
What do you think about this? Does she really have a 'special' connection with the Chairman? I am also really curious about how did she get away with being drunk in the class and molesting innocent boys like Kiyotaka.