Class B's downfall-1

Class D has passed their midterms due to Kushida giving them the test papers two days before the exam.

They got 89 points, so the current scores of the classes are like this:

Class A: 853 points
Class B: 710 points
Class C: 540 points
Class D: 89 points

And no one got expelled. Looks like Smug Loli managed to save Yama-something from failing.

Anyway, there is a rumour going around since yesterday.

'Chihiro Shiranami likes Ichinose Honami'

This rumour has spread thanks to certain someone.

FLASHBACK

One day, Ichinose came to me to ask for some advice.
"Hi Sakura-sama."
"Hello Ichinose."
"You know me!?"
"You were there when Hoshinomiya was getting suspended, right?"
"Ahaha, right."

Hoshinomiya is suspended for a month, and a substitute teacher is taking the homeroom for class B right now.

Nervously, she asked me,
"Sakura-sama, have you been ever confessed to?"
So it is a confession advice?

"Yes. From kids around 5 to old men and women in 60s-70s. Of course they got rejected."

"Ahaha..."
She gave me an awkward laugh.

"Umm, it's my first time getting confessed, so I don't know how to reject without hurting them... I thought of making someone pretend to be my boyfriend, but I didn't think that will work, because they spend most of the time with me and immediately catch me lying."

Hmm, if the person who confessed to Ichinose spends a large amount of time with her, it is either Kanzaki, Amikura, or Chihiro

Kanzaki may have a crush on her, but considering his personality, he will not act this fast.

Amikura, talks too much, and her eyes doesn't tell that she loves Ichinose like that.

And Chihiro, she is a shy and timid girl, and her eyes are full of admiration for Ichinose. Hmm, so maybe this is the girl. I got good information just now. Though I still need to check it.

I sighed and looked straight into the eyes of Ichinose.
"Face them with sincerity and truthfulness. Whichever method you use, they will get hurt when getting rejected.

But if they found out that you lied to them in anyway, they will be hurt even more.

It isn't easy for anyone to confront their feelings for anyone, so respect them and face them truthfully."

After some time, it looked like she had made her decision, and she thanked me before going away.

I contacted certain someone, and during the confession, by complete coincidence, Kushida and two girls of Class A were there because an anonymous letter called Kushida for confession at the same time, and she wanted help from an unrelated class if something bad happened.

So from the two Class A students, the rumour started.

FLASHBACK END

Since Chihiro is really timid, she had locked herself in her room, and the whole class B, especially Ichinose is worried about her.

And it certainly isn't helping that Class C has been harrassing them by constant following. Ryuen is certainly taking advantage of the situation.

The downfall of Class B has just started, and it certainly won't end till it is destroyed completely.