Class Positions

(3rd Person PoV)

It has been a month since school started, and the students have been enjoying their lives. It has now become normal to see Sakura-sama always clinging to the lipstick boy, though there is no longer any lipstick on his face.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka has become the no. 1 in ikemen ranking as well as 'boys who should die'.

People now see Sakura-sama always smiling cheerfully and glowing. But sometimes some girls receive her death glare who try to talk with her Kiyo. Some find it hot and wet their panties. Thankfully, her boytoy calms her down everytime, so as of today, nobody has suddenly 'disappeared'.

Sakura-saka is no longer bored that's why the school is at peace. Though she leaves her Kiyo limp after having 'fun' with him.

Kiyotaka has successfully made friends with Akito, but the rest of the boys are jealous of him and are under the 'Murder Ayanokoji Committee' under the supreme leadership of Ike Kanji.

Yamagod is brooding while being isolated in Class A and is being continuously scolded by his classmates. He has made a friend in Yahiko. But he is trying to behave for a while since smug loli is in love with him. Yamagod will take his revenge later, who needs Sakura-sama when there is a loli?

On 1st May, Class D did not receive any points so they made a lot of fuss.

Chabs came and greeted them congratulations for their 'point-less' lives.

Then the Class Rankings were as follows:

Class A: 780 points
Class B: 650 points
Class C: 490 points
Class D: 0 points

All hail Yamagod-sama! He alone made Class A loose 160 points!

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter I guess. But I didn't want to copy and paste the fuss in Class D. Meet you next time!