YamaGod of Class A Arrives

While Sakura was getting her bikini tied by Kiyo, the students were enjoying the scenery of sea.

"It's the sea! It's the sea!" Ike shouted on the top of his lungs. Usually, someone would have shouted at him to shut up, but they were too excited to do that.

"Guys! Do you know what is going to happen today!?"
"Yeah! As if we will forget! Sakura-sama is going to have her photoshoot!"
"Yeah man! I am so excited!"
"I still can't believe we get to see her everyday!"

"But that damned Ayanokoji!"
At the mention of Ayanokoji, everyone's face became gloomy. Murder Ayanokoji Committee, aka MAC has made so many plans to separate their goddess and the boytoy who has been taking advantage of her on being her childhood friend, and using her broken heart when her parents died.

They will save their goddess from his evil clutches.

But he remains glued to her, so they didn't get a chance yet.

Ike, the leader of MAC, a group made up of almost half of the students of the school, was ashamed of his inability to do anything. So he has decided that if he can't do anything during this trip, he will resign from his position.

Such a passionate and determined guy. If only he used this determination in studies...

"Hey defects! Move it!"
A familiar sound rang in everyone's ears. Ike and Sudo turned around and saw who this guy was, who had such familiar voice.

""Haruki!""
Ike and Sudo shouted in excitement after seeing their friend after a long time.

That's right. YamaGod has finally made his entrance as a major character in this story.

YamaGod of Class A has arrived!

YamaGod is finally here!

I can't believe it!

Cool sunglasses (black)! Hawaii shirt(blue)! A golden pendant (fake)!

Kyaa! YamaGod-sama is so cool!

Look at his muscles (non-existent)!

Look at his handsome face!(Sorry, but you seem to have an eye problem.)

He is so cool!

He has so much swag!

He is so dreamy!

"Outta way idiot! Kukuku!"
"Gyah!"
...

YamaGod is not so cool anymore. Ryuen just bumped his shoulder and he fell on his butt.

Pathetic.

"You class B! Apologize to me! You wouldn't want to provoke me, YamaGod of Class A, will you?"

Ryuen turned around and Kuku'ed. He then looked at the can he was holding, and then looked around. The bystanders followed suit and first looked at his can, then around them.

Unexpectedly, Ryuen threw his can on YamaGod.
"Kuku! I found dustbin after such hard work. Ah I am exhausted!"

Ryuen... How dare he! How dare he treat YamaGod of Class A as dustbin!?

Surely his friends Ike and Sudo beat up Ryuen for this!

"Pfft! Hahaha!"
Ike... why are you laughing? Aren't you his friend?

"Hahaha!"
Sudo... you too?

"Hahahahaha!"
Class D... Why are you laughing?

Why!?

YamaGod of Class A angrily stood up and threw the can in ocean. Another -50 points for Class A. Ryuen smirked.

"You! You all will pay for this!"
Saying that, YamaGod ran away.

A new determination rose in YamaGod's heart. He will take revenge!