Chapter Sixteen

It's been two months since we've escaped. We've moved and changed our looks, again. We moved to the Suburbs in Oklahoma and my hair was now blonde, Daniel's was brown. I bought more modern clothes and so did Daniel. He got a job down at a technical support place while I worked on finding out how we could graduate. It wouldn't be hard, both Daniel and I were quite smart. Daniel had told me he had an interest in technical stuff and I was kind of surprised, so I helped him find a job. When he got the job he was really excited. The house we lived in was a three bedroom with and upstairs bathroom and a downstairs, along with a wide open spaced kitchen and a roomy living room. There was also an office on the main floor. We were doing well and I thought this whole thing was over. We went to Adam's grave and rested flowers, I cried. I would soon be going to collage and working towards an artistic degree, I didn't know I was a good painter until I tried. Our neighbor and his wife acted like our parents and came over on the weekends, where we would cook and watch movies together. They were sixty something but they were very nice, and the woman was very motherly. Their names were Janett and Carlos. I know our story was short, but at the same time you don't know how long lived it was. I felt like I've been with Daniel all my life.

I loved him.

Like I forever would.

I know this was a short story and i'm sorry it sucks! It's my first book and I hope it was at least okay! There might be a sequel~ Thank you for reading!!!