Chapter Twelve

When I opened my eyes I momentarily forget where I was. I shot up and almost fell off the bed. Hands wrapped around my waist keeping me from falling. I looked up at Daniel, my thoughts and memories filling my head again. I took a deep breath, my lungs collapsing once again. He hugged me and took a deep breath as well. "You okay?" he asked.

I took a deep breath before answering. "I think so," I stated.

I needed to be stable if I was going to make up a plan. "We need to get out of here," I sighed.

I rolled off the bed and landed on my feet. I walked over to his bag. I dug through it, I wish I would've grabbed my suitcase. "I've got some money if you need to get clothes," he said.

"No we'll need the money for other things," I grumbled.

I went into the bathroom and dressed into the clothes I wore yesterday. I walked out brushing my hair. "What are the staff members going to think?" he smiled looking at my clothes.

"I don't care, they didn't even see me," I laughed.

He just smiled and threw the shirt back into his bag. He closed the zipper and threw it over his shoulder. "Lets go," he said.

We walked out and I went straight to the car. Daniel went to turn in the key and then we left. "We could go to Vancouver," he smiled as we drove.

"I wouldn't mind," I said looking at him.

"I know a few people there from fights. They say the fights down there are pretty good too, they've invited me to come but I've always denied," he said glancing at me.

"If you and I fight, we could earn enough to probably fly somewhere and possibly stay there for awhile too," I said thinking.

"I don't want you fighting," he said with a solemn face.

"Why not?" I protested.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. We're in this together and if you get injured and I can't take you to the hospital we're not going to have a happy situation," he said.

He was right. I could go to the hospital, whoever was after us they could find the data. "What about you?" I pouted.

"I know for a fact you could take care of me if I got injured," he smiled a crooked smile.

I smiled back, unable to help myself. "Well, off to Canada then," I sighed and looked out the window.

<><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I looked out the window to see rain. Rain rain rain. I smiled, I loved rain. We pulled into a parking space and I got out thinking we were at a motel. I looked up to see Hot Topic. I looked to Daniel. "We need to change your style," he grinned.

I groaned. He pushed me inside and to a stylist. There was like four different types of stores in here. There was a piercings area, a clothing area, a tattoo place, and even a hairdresser. He dragged me to the hairdresser. My hair was to my mid back and she smiled. She sat me down heavily into the black chair. She had multiple tattoos, piercings, and her hair was so many neon colors it made me dizzy to look at. "Extensions and lilac hair," Daniel said.

I looked to him in horror. After an hour my hair was a light lilac and my hair reached a little past my waist. He then pushed me to the piercings area. He got snake bites and made me get a nose piercings and an eyebrow piercings on my right eyebrow. Along with a fricken belly piercing! He picked out multiple outfits and paid. He didn't let me see the bill and I could guess why. When we got in the car I continued to pout. He drove to a motel and got us a room. He carried me to the room and inside he placed me on the bed. "Why are you pouting? I think you look beautiful," he smiled.

I felt my bottom lip tremble and I held back my smile. "I even bought you new makeup," he smiled.

I couldn't help it, I broke out into a grin. "Whatever," I said when he started laughing.

 "We should change our names!" he gasped.

"No," I smiled.

He groaned. I laughed. I organized all my things into the suitcase I didn't see Daniel buy. I slipped on the Doctor Who sleeping shirt and crawled into bed with Daniel. It was still early but we watched tv together all night. When we woke up the next morning I stayed in bed while he called a few of his old fighting friends. "There's a fight tonight," he smiled.

I looked up from the tv. "We're going?" I asked.

"We're going."

<sorry guys I know this chapter is super short>