sweet sleep, my dark angel

DELIEVER US FROM SORROW'S HOLD
OR FROM MY HARD HEART

"The candy here is even better than the candy on earth! I don't think I ever wanna leave here! You've got to bring me some!"

Lloyd noticed that Loki was a tad bit startled upon hearing his voice. He gave him a small smile and hummed then averted his gaze, staring at nothing in particular. He seemed distressed about something.

"Hey. What's wrong, Lokes?" He placed his hand on his shoulder for comfort. "Did you eat too much candy? My tummy does that too if I eat too much candy-"

"No. No. It's not that. I-I-I just," Loki stuttered before looking around nervously. "I think we should go back to the palace."

Lloyd nodded, having a more serious look on his face now. He took Loki's hand in his, giving it a reassuring squeeze before they both got up and began to head back to the palace.

______________________________

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty!"

"Please, you may call me Frigga. What's the matter, little one?"

"L-Loki, h-he's-"

"Slow down, it's okay." She smiled.

Lloyd managed to somewhat calm down with her comforting aura. "I-I think he's back in the state he was. He's been like this the whole time on the way back." He frowned.

"But he managed to calm down with you when Thor brought him to earth, yes?"

Lloyd nodded in response. Before Frigga could respond however, she was interrupted by her son. "M-Mother? Is it okay if we just go to my chamber for now...? I don't-" He paused for a moment, shakily sighing. He felt like the world was closing in on him. As if there were a knot in his chest. "I don't feel safe out here..." He said, barely audible.

"Of course you may, my dear." She said lovingly before she leaned in and gave her son a hug, hoping it provided some comfort for now. Luckily, it did.

"I-I'm so scared, Mama..." Loki whimpered.

"I know, sweetie, I know...But I promise no one's coming to get you, okay? Everything's going to be alright. You are safe here." She pulled away from the embrace before looking at Lloyd. "If Loki doesn't calm down, please don't hesitate to come and get me. You two may go now."

"Thank you, your maj- I mean Frigga!" Lloyd smiled, in which Frigga returned.

"There is no need to thank me. He is my son."

______________________________

After that, the two kids left heading to Loki's chamber. And as they were walking down the hall..

"Your mom reminds me of my mom! I wish they could meet." Lloyd said while snacking on some candy he had in his pocket from earlier.

"Yeah! I think they'd get along pretty well.." Loki replied, still scared, but appreciating the efforts Lloyd was making to calm him down.

And that's when he came into realization. "Oh shoot! I hope my parents aren't worried!"

a/n

there was another chapter that was supposed to come before this so it may not make some sense TvT but i got a bunch of motivation to finish this sooo- also bc i r lly needed to vent i think im back in my paranoid state :( i read this thing yesterday of me and my brother thor to try and comfort myself and it just made me cryy like a little peebaby.. :") https://archiveofourown.org/works/29714979 yes it was somewhat weird reading this considering im alive irl and faked my death in infinity war so i saw this from a different point of view but this made me cry so badly and now especially since im feeling like this right now. ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶-̶p̶t̶s̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶

holy poop i keep shaking so bad wth

i feel like vomiting eee and like im being choked

the chapter thats supposed to come before this will (hopefully) come out soon

im just happy i have this fanart of lloyd <3 it always makes me feel sm better and so does he i love him sm 💕💕💝  a big thank you la lloyd and to whoever drew this ╰(✿˙ᗜ˙)੭━☆゚

im just happy i have this fanart of lloyd <3 it always makes me feel sm better and so does he i love him sm 💕💕💝 a big thank you la lloyd and to whoever drew this ╰(✿˙ᗜ˙)੭━☆゚.*・。

as per usual, credits to the amazing artists and thank you to them for making such lovely art!! ₍⑅ᐢ›ﻌ‹ᐢ₎⚟ (sadly i dont know their usernames :c)