and i'll hear you scream again

AND MY YOUTH, I PRAY TO KEEP. HEAVEN SEND HELL AWAY
NO ONE SINGS LIKE YOU ANYMORE

Loki woke up, (LOKI WAKE UPPP I DON;T LIKE THISSS i actually put the name of my alarm as that BWAHAHA) this time for good. "L-Lloyd?" 

Lloyd on the other hand, was nearly falling asleep. It had been a long day. He was shaken upon hearinf Loki call him. "Hi Lokesters.." He tiredly said with a smile. Loki thought it was weird. The boy never seemed like he got tired. Lloyd, however, was surprised he hadn't yet asked where he was.

"Where am I...?" He rubbed his eyes. "And how long was I out for? I can't remember anything.."

Nevermind, there it was.

"At my house. (koko and garmadon are good parents 🫶 in all the stuff you see me write with lloyd it will be koko and garmadon as his parents bc thats how it is irl 🥰 but this made me think in the show did kid lloyd actually have a place to stay after he ran away from darkley's boarding school for bad boys?-broke my heart to think abt this bc if he didnt that means he was homeless for a bit :(() Thor told me you'd been struggling with paranoia the past few days, and no matter how hard he tried to comfort you, you still wouldn't sleep. So, he brought you here with me.. He told me I was his last hope and entrusted me with you. Big words are hard. I'll be honest, I didn't know how to react at first. It was scary.. But I told him that the dark ruler of Ninjago would never let anything happen to you because one day, you'll be ruling right by my side MWAHAHA!" This made Loki chuckle. "Anyways, I took you to a place where I always go to relax. But you kept freaking out there too...I asked you if you wanted to see if we could go back to Asgard, though I don't know how...Then you just fell asleep, so I took you back to my house. You would keep waking up every few hours."

Loki nodded. "They don't let humans on asgard, La Lloyd.." (LITTLE DOES KID ME AND KID LLOYD KNOW THAT HE IS PART ONI AND DRAGON-) 

"Oh." Lloyd frowned.

"But I'm sure they can make an exception for you, especially after this. Thank you for taking care of me, La Lloyd." He smiled before kissing his cheek, causing him to blush. "I hope I wasn't too much of a bother."

"No! There's no need to thank me. You could never bother me." He softly smiled back at him.

a/n

the epic part 2 😎 GUESS WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS LOOKING THROUGH MY FAVORITE PINS ON PINTEREST THO I MANAGED TO FIND THE LLOYD HEART MEME TvT AND ALL BC I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS MEME OF ME AND MY BROTHER THOR 😹

(creds to teckmonky for making this hilarious meme of me and my brother !! :D)

also it would be illegal if i didnt include this when i thought of this fanart the whole time i was writing both chapters so here chu go!! definitely one of my favorite fanarts of my lloydie lloyd <3