Untitled Part 2

Eric was speechless seeing the blonde haired boy in front of him break down like that. Butters finally had enough of how his parents and his friends were treating him.

And so, he broke. He was a sobbing mess.

Cartman stayed silent, he bit his lip. Butters had always seemed so happy, no matter how badly he or other people treated him. Just how long did he keep all of these emotions suppressed?

"Butters...I-"

No response.

"Butters, look at me."

Still nothing.

He let out a sigh before stretching out his hand and gently lifting Butter's chin up. His eyes red and puffy, tears kept streaming down his cheeks. Cartman felt himself cringe at the sight, it hurt to see his boyfriend like this.

He shook his head and hesitated for a moment before pulling Butters into a hug, sending him into a state of shock. He opened his mouth to try and say something, but all that managed to come out were whimpers.

"Shhh, you're gonna be okay. I'm here now. Let it all out." Cartman kissed his forehead and gave him a reassuring smile.

Butters then buried his head into his chest and sobbed. "...T-Thank you, Eric."

a/n

ig this is the finished version...idk i probably should've put this in my vent book lol ik this is very short but i just wanted to let some emotiosn out ig

i am tired