Untitled Part 5

so uhm this is a vent and kinda has to do with what i said earlier of me projecting onto one of my favorite bear characters and this is just...somewhat based off my experience with complex-ptsd but uhm yeah it's implied that atrocity suffers from ptsd in this (my poor bf :'()

Atrocity stared down at his trembling paw, his heart pounding. He could only focus on trying to breathe, as that alone felt very hard right now. Tears streaming down both of his cheeks.

"It happened so long ago, Atrocity. Why do you still make such a big deal out of it?" That was something one of the other bears told him, and they were right. It did happen such a long time ago.

...But yet his whole body was a reminder of what happened to him. That, along with the memories, taunted him. Sure, he hasn't seen Sam Bear since that night, but one thing for sure is that he lives in his mind rent-free thanks to those unwanted memories.

It felt like he was still stuck there, and he hated it. For once, even if it was just once, Atrocity wanted to feel safe. To have that sense of security. 

Oh, how he envied his old self for being able to have that. What a true delicacy being able to have that was. But that's trauma for you, baby!

a/n

vv short penelope and egon have no idea if they will finish this or not lol and they're not sure if they will change some tings abt this ANYWAYS I AM SO HAPPY RN I FINALLY FOUND A SONG TJHAT I HEARD YEAAARS BACK ON THE RADIO AND I RLLY LIKED IT BUT I NEVER FOUND IT WHEN I TRIED SEARCHING FOR IT AND I WAS SAD BUT BY CHANCE I KID YOU NOT I FOUND IT RN (THE SONG IS ALL OF THE LIGHTS BY KANYE WEST BTW AAAAFDICJAXSALX,SA-)

speaking of kanye west,,, i've been finding myself oddly finding comfort in his song runaway idk why but in a way i've been able to relate it (hence why i had to name this book that lol)

anyways spoiler n one of my hcs for atro (just quoting myself from a thread i made back on june 4th last year at like 4 am); 

"3. a bit more of a sad headcanon rather than strange, atrocity sometimes will return to the cheese factory because he often gets homesick. but it hurts him even more when he sees it because it was burnt down, and he remembers everything that happened. due to that, atrocity also needs to be comforted often. he just wants lots of hugs. my heart- :((( (as much as i love you big brother sam bear, i will never forgive you for hurting atrocity simply over the fact he put cheese on garlic bread ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐)"

but the spoiler is: atrocity rlly just needs to be comforted n get lots of hugs n he'll get his sense of security back :) 

dwdw me n him give each other lots of hugs ✨ (hehe we da funny traum a sufferers) WE'RE LITERALLY DATING-

~ luv yours truly, penelope pussycat & egon spengler 🐈‍⬛👻 <3 xoxo~