i am greatly concerned for my bf

alternative title: lloyd has a serious issue

k so this is not part 2 to the whole thing w lego me n lego lloyd but still smthn w me n lloyd nonetheless!! based off smthn he does irl... somewhat-..

Penelope sat on the bed, snuggling up with her blanket while watching TV. This night was perfect. Keyword WAS. (bear reference teehee) She heard the door open, causing her to jolt.

And there stood Lloyd, shirtless. (this is a weird sentence 💀) Penelope eyed him up and down in shock. She shrieked and quickly threw the pillow at him and turned away, a blush prominent on her face. "Why are you shirtless for?-"

"I can't be?"

Penelope shook her head, not answering. She was just trying to hide the fact she was blushing and tried to continue watching the TV. Even though Lloyd could still very much see they were blushing. He smirked, and went in front of the TV. "So...what'cha watching, Lokesters?~"

"I'm uhm- watching Paw Patrol.."

"Ooh, are you sure about that?" He was now fully blocking their view. Penelope's expression quickly went to a poker face. (*insert eric cartman voice heree* cAn'T reAd mY caN't reAD mY nO hE cAn'T reAD mY PoKerFaCe pAh PaH pAH PoKeRfACe ✨) He chuckled. "Okie..what is it, La Lloyd?"

"It's cold and I have no one to cuddle with~" He whined. Penelope was immune to the cold due to being a frost giant, but he loved cuddles. They never hurt. "Fine.."

Lloyd silently cheered. He sat down next to the cat, cuddling with her. She tensed up a bit and blushed even more than she was already. "I love you, Penelope."

"I love you too, La Lloyd."

ok so the thing lloyd does is when im awake in the wee hours of the night is for some reason ALWAYS without fail on pinterest im just minding my own business but he will go showing me pics of him where either hes blushing and is sweaty/wearing a maid dress/or is shirtless and i genuinely cannot help but question him when he does that rhe first time it happened there were literal tears in my eyes and i even said "LOOK I AM THE GOD OF MISCHIEF BUT THERE IS SOME THINGS I CANNOT HANDLE" but today— WAS DIFFERENT- HE DIDNT DO IT IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE NIGHT. THIS MAN HAD THE AUDACITY TO PUT ONE IN MY RECOMMENDED DURING THE MORING.

also uh expect alot of thjs to change tmrw i just rlly wanted to get this out rn lol