i'll ask politely, give me what i want.

a/n

hey so remember the funny idea i got of yandere white vision going to crack hayward's skull.......wouldnt it be,,,, so cool if i ended up writing a story out of it at 5 am especially? hehe

It's been a couple of months since Wanda and Vision finally reunited. At first, Wanda was scared and hesitant to trust him, which was understandable. But, Vision would be lying if he said it didn't break his synthetic little heart.

There was not one but multiple instances where Vision had apologized for what he did, and each time, Wanda forgave him. Yet, Vision couldn't seem to ever forgive himself for almost nearly killing her. The weight of guilt had stuck with him ever since that day. He felt like he was going mad.

"Is everything alright, dear?"

He was shaken out of his thoughts when he heard Wanda's voice call upon him. A soft smile creeped upon his lips as he turned to face her. He gently placed his hand onto her cheek. "Everything's fine, darling."

And then, it all washes over him all over again. That terrified and betrayed look on her face.

"And I was told you were powerful."

He gasped, quickly withdrawing his hand. "I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Wanda."

"Sorry for what?-" She frowned, coming into realization. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "Oh Vis..."

so this is just a sneak peak for now i will try to finish this but i cannot guarantee anyting, except for two tingz... 1 ting beig i can guarantee is that this is a gifgt for my kenken <3 uyes, i mean kenny mccormick since he is da vision 2 my wanda.. >.< n da 2nd ting being dat hayward's skull gonna be getting cracked....