stuttering cold and damp

STEAL THE WARM WIND, TIRED FRIEND
TIMES ARE GONE FOR HONEST MEN. SOMETIMES, FAR TOO LONG FOR SNAKES

"So, do you know what time it is?"

"Should be around midnight, I'm guessing." You were out for a long while aside from waking up every now and then." Lloyd yawned, getting sleepy himself.

--

Lloyd and Loki both stayed up for awhile chatting. Loki noticed Lloyd progressively getting sleepier and sleepier, making him feel bad. And surely enough while Loki was talking, Lloyd fell asleep.

Loki smiled as he whispered. "Goodnight, La Lloyd.." His paranoia somewhat subsided while they talked, but now, he was asleep. His paranoia came back. But he wasn't going to wake him up either. Poor boy was exhausted.

He wasn't tired due to how long he had been sleeping but he decided he'd better try and sleep it off anyways. Otherwise, he would have to deal with the fun that is paranoia. He lied down next to Lloyd, closing his eyes.

At around 2, he almost successfully drifted off into sleep, there he heard a noise. His eyes immediately shot open and his mind got to the worst conclusions. He looked over to Lloyd and shook him a bit. "Lloyd, wake up." (WE DID THIS IN THE LAST CHAPTER WE CAN DO IT AGAIN 🫶 LLOYD WAKE UPPP I DONT LIKE THISSS)

"Huh- what..?" He rubbed his eyes. "What were we talking about again..?"

"I heard something." Loki replied.

"Maybe it's just my mom.. she might've come home. She said she was gonnna be working late anyways. It's alright." Lloyd sheepishly smiled at him, reassuring him he was safe. Loki averted his gaze, still unsure. "And if it is we need to pretend we're sleeping because--"

The door opened, making them jump a bit. There was no one there, but they managed to catch a glimpse of a shadow in the hall. Both of them looked at each other then back at the door. "M-Mom? Dad..?" Lloyd's voice cracked a bit. (just would like to say this is sponsored by the scene in doctor strange multiverse of madness 🥰✨)

"BROTHER!" A familiar voice shouted. Once again, causing both Loki and Lloyd to jump. "Oh sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you two."

"YOU IDIOT! YOU ALMOST GAVE BOTH OF US HEART ATTACKS!"

"Well, now you have a taste of your own medicine, Loki."

Lloyd looked over to Loki, curious of what happened. "Don't. Ask. It was just a bit of fun." He nodded.

"JUST A BIT OF FUN?!? YOU ALMOST GAVE THE WHOLE PALACE A HEART ATTACK THAT DAY! What in the 9 realms are you two still doing awake? Did you even get sleep at all when I brought you to midgard earlier, brother? Has your paranoia subsided?"

"To answer your questions, yes just a bit of fun. We were asleep before you scared us. And yes. I did, thank you. And somewhat, but it's all thanks to him." He looked over at Lloyd with a soft smile on his face before turning back to face Thor.

"Thank you, young one." He pat Lloyd's head. "I hope he wasn't too much of a hassle."

"Nope! He's never been."

"Speaking of which...Brother, you've brought Jane to Asgard before, yes?"

"Yes, but it was to remove the aether in her body. What are you getting at?"

"I was thinking, perhaps we could take Lloyd to Asgard?'

a/n

THIS HAS BEEN GENUINELY SO FUN TO WRITE AND IM SO SURPRISED IVE BEEN ABLE TO WRITE EACH OF THE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY TOO- YES IT STARTED OUT AS A VENT BUT HHHH I LOVE IT I LOVE IT also me writing this predicted real life o.o for the last 2 days i was rlly tired but today i broke my own record and was able to sleep 19 hours 😎 (the longest i slept was 18 hours which was back on april fools last year after playing the bears april fools game aka bear sigma B)) ALSOO i hope you enjoyed the comic just as much as i did!! its truly too cute for words hehe <333

and in the wise words i said in my friends' discord server today.. :D

"i feel like this video of garfield rn lol"

"this video is gold XD im able to relate to this video of garfield everyday unless im tired or smthn (like the last few days) but now im back to relating to this vid of garfield once again :>"