Extended Summary

When Stiles starts seeing weird things in his dreams, he assumes it's just an after-effect of the nogitsune incident. He knows, thinks, they're just dreams, but when the things he sees when he's sleeping start happening in real life, he begins to question if these are coincidences or something much deeper that he doesn't want to get involved with.

But everyone knows how this goes: something weird happens, and the McCall pack gets involved. However, this time, it's not just a group of supernatural teenagers fighting to win, and living isn't the prize.

It's Stiles.

————————————————————————
AHHH!!
It's here guys. It's here.
If you didn't see the post on my bored yesterday, the first chapter will be posted tomorrow and the bonus/side stories for Bonds will be posted throughout the month of February.
Also, I still haven't gotten to the point where a relationship would need to start to develop between Stiles and another character if one was going to happen, but that point is getting very close so make sure to vote who you think Stiles should end up with in this book. The options are in an authors note in Bonds. I believe it's the [A/N] before Chapter 20 or somewhere around there.
Be back tomorrow!