꧁༺ 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Before I start the last chapter; I want to thank everyone who read this crap story haha. I'm proud of myself that I finished a story and I'm sorry for those who want it to continue, but everything has an end. But don't worry! My new Story Dirty Secrets is already published here and as well on my AO3. 

I hope I will keep it up and continue writing, I'm getting better and better in my opinion and one day I want to be an actual author! (maybe as side job hihi, want to be actor, I have my first play in May and I'm already so excited and motivated ahhh)

Anyways, big thank you, I hope you follow me on my journey on Wattpad with all my future fanfictions and what I tell you all about my life XD

If someone wants to follow me on my instagram accounts : 

@jayminkus & @novella.arts

And now we start the smutty last chapter of this story. Enjoy!!

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sherlock looked at John and swallowed nervously. Tomorrow was the day, where Sherlock is supposed to leave. Go back to London to his shit of a family. So John had the brilliant idea of doing a little sleepover since his father went to spend a weekend with his sick mother and John's mother was out with friends, so they could be alone for Sherlock's last day.

They had had a lot of fun that day, not only that last day but the entire holidays.  They had done a lot together. John had showed Sherlock his school and Sherlock actually met some friends of John's. Like Mike Stamford, he was a really kind guy and liked Sherlock very much and accepted John being with a man, on the other hand he also very much teased John about "how he turned gay". It was fun for Sherlock to see them jocke so casually about it.

They also went swimming together, in a lake, but because Sherlock was to ashamed of his body, he had worn a long thin jumper and a pair of leggings to go into the lake, while John went in a pair of swimming trunks. Together they had cuddled in the water and kissed, Sherlock didn't leave the water without some new bite marks on his neck.

John loved to bite him, to mark him, to show him off. When they went to the shopping center once more, John had made clear to a girl who was hitting on him that he has a boyfriend by shoving Sherlock against the wall and snogged him right there.

All in all, Sherlock was happy. Really really happy. He sometimes still couldn't believe what had happened to him this summer. He looked once more over to John and admired the beauty of his boyfriend. Boyfriend yes, Sherlock had a boyfriend and after two months he still could barely believe it.

"Sherlock? Honeybee? You're alright?", John's voice brought him out of his thoughts and he smiled at John, he loved those silly nicknames John had gave him. Honeycomb and Honeybee. Sherlock liked bees.

"Yes, I'm more than alright...", Sherlock said and leaned against his boyfriend. Both were sitting on John's bed and were watching a movie on John's laptop. Just like the day in the hospital. Sherlock slowly let his head rest on John's shoulder.

"You're beautiful..", John whispered and stroke some curls out of Sherlock's face, making the other boy blush. "Stawp..I'm not", Sherlock chuckled and got pressed down in the matress, like hundreds of times before, the movie they were watching? Forgotten.

Instead John concentraded on shutting his laptop, put it on the floor and start kissing Sherlock's face. The younger one chuckled and after some time he iniated a kiss himself. A kiss of love that turns into a kiss of desire when John slipped his tongue gently into Sherlock's mouth.