꧁༺ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟓 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sherlock started feeling better after three days. He just felt more anxious and stressed, but Caitlin helped him as much as she could. She baked him cookies and they watched Pirates of the Caribbean together. Sherlock loves pirates.

His parents got completely ridd of his drugs, except for those he had hidden in his book. They also tried talking to him again but he didn't want to talk. He mostly just went away or Caitlin told them it's not the right time yet.

After an entire week where he just stayed inside his parents let him out of the house. The was happy to feel the wind blowing through his curls and how the sun kissed his face, warming the pale skin.

He slowly walked down the path towards the street and made his way up. He hoped he could see John. His parents took away his phone as "punishment" for all this so he didn't text John that entire time. And he missed him so much.

"I hope he's there...", Sherlock whispered to himself and stood in front of Johns house. It was quite, he heard birds singing and the movements of the leaves. But nothing from John.

He then took a very deep breath and went up to the front door. He slowly pressed the button for the bell. "It's gonna be fine...It's gonna be all fine.."

"What's gonna be fine?"

Sherlock jumped backwards with a little girlish scream. John had opened the door while Sherlock tried to calm himself. After one minute Sherlock calmed down and blushed. "H..hey ehm"

"Didn't expect you here", he said rather cold. Sherlock tensed up. "I'm sorry...I was sick...and my parents took my phone away...", he looked down. Ashamed of himself.

"Oh..that's why you didn't answer me anymore...", John said sighing in relief. "I already thought you hated me for idk something" "I could never hate the only person who accept me outside of my family..", Sherlock said and blushed more

He shyly played with the sleeves of his coat. "Wanna come in? I'm home alone at the moment so we could watch a movie or something", John said and nodding in the direction of the inside. Sherlock nodded slowly. "I..would love to..", he said and slowly entered the house. "Sorry for the mess but my dad is pain in my ass at the moment and well..My mom's out working..", John said and let himself fall on the couch.

Sherlock looked around in small disgust about the smell. Lots of empty alcohol bottles of all kind were standing around and it smelled like cigarettes. But really really badly.

He sat down on the couch beside John but leaving enough space to not blush like a mess. John then took the remote and skipped through some movies in Netflix. "Anything special you want to watch?", he asked looking to Sherlock. Sherlock shook his head in reply. Actually, he didn't care what movie as long it is with John. He looked to the clock on the wall. "I've maximum 3 hours then I have to go back", he said and looked to John too.

He asked himself if this here would count as a date. Or just friends who watch a movie.

John then picked a random movie and watched to Sherlock. The younger one then got pulled near him and John laid an arm around him. He looked smiling at Sherlock.

Sherlock looked blushing at him back. John's pupils dilated, heartbeat raised. The same happened with Sherlock and his butterflies were going wild. John looked back to the TV while Sherlock slowly cuddled with him. Head on Johns shoulder.

He really enjoyed this.
Really much.
It was calming, he was soft and warm. So cozy and comfortable. So incredibly comfortable that Sherlock could f..all a..asle... zzz Zzz

John looked to Sherlock who fell asleep on him. He smiled and stroke through Sherlocks curls. He then decided to pull the other one in his lap. Sherlock immediately hold him thigh and smiled.

After the movie he slowly woke Sherlock up who blinked around not knowing where he was. "D..did I sleep?", he asked rubbing his eye and then realised where he was. In Johns lap.

He blushed deeply. He looked at John who was amused. Sherlock got down from Johns lap immediately and looked at the clock. "Oh I think I should go home I'm really sorry I uhm", he said nervous and practically run to the door. His butterflies were going absolutely crazy and his he was able to hear his heartbeat. Even feel it through his entire body.

John just looked confused at Sherlock who left the house in a rush. Now he felt guilty, he obviously pushed some of Sherlocks limits and he didn't want that.

When Sherlock arrived at his aunts house breathless, he saw his brother standing in the door. "Where were we, brother mine?", Mycroft asked and let Sherlock inside the house, who nervous scratched his arms. "N..neighbours house", he said and walked to the living room. "Where are mom and dad..?", he then asked.

"Out", came a reply from Mycroft who sat himself back down on the couch beside Caitlin where he sat before he went to the door.

"Sherlock are you okay?", Caitlin asked and Mycroft chuckled. "He was with his new goldfish.", he said and Sherlock blushed deep red. "Ohhh you were with Mr. Watson", Caitlin said excited, "What have you two done" she smirked.

"We w..watched a movie, I fell a..asleep a..against him and w..woke up i..in his lap...then I panicked", Sherlock whispered and played with the sleeves of his coat. He was still wearing it so he decided to take it finally off, to reveal a really skinny body in a navy blue T-shirt.

"Oh dear...but hey did you deduce if he likes you now", she said smiling. Sherlock sank in deep thoughts and shook his head. "Not sure yet.."

"Well tomorrow you have enough time to think about it because Mom and Dad want to go on a beautiful long walk through the forest.", Mycroft said and took a sip from his tea.

Sherlock looked annoyed at him. He didn't want to go on a walk with his parents. Absolutely not! He preferred being near John and the house. Especially near the house. Even better, in the house. But he knew they would not let him stay home alone.

"That's gonna be so..shit.."

"I know"

His brother wasn't a fan of nature.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
W

ords : 1100

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Okay another Chapter done. I hope it's fine like this.

John pulled you in his lap Sherlock. HE OBVIOUSLY WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU...and now he thinks you hate him for real this time :(
And he can't text you to apologise...STUPID PARENTS

But hey next chapter is going to be mind blowing for Sherlock and his hormones. Poor little Sherly...

Hope you liked this chapter see you soon >D