꧁༺ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟗 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sherlock hissed at the contact of the paper tissue and his wounds. "Sherlock stay still..", John mumbled while cleaning his boyfriends cuts. "But it hurts..", Sherlock pouted and looked out of the window in the living room.

"I know but it has to be done, I'm almost finished babe", John said and placed a kiss on Sherlocks hand. The action made the dark haired boy blush and sinking further into the pillows he's laying on.

After cleaning the last cut, John bandaged Sherlocks arm again and placed again a soft kiss onto his hand. "Done love", he whispered and looked up to his pouting boyfriend. "Finally..", Sherlock mumbled and wrapped his arms around Johns neck.

John slowly crawled over Sherlock and kissed his forehead. "What would you like to do today?", he asked and kissed the red cheek of the younger one. "Idk...what could we possibly do?..", Sherlock asked back.

"We could go shopping", Caitlin said while approaching the boys with two cups of tea. "Shopping?", Sherlock raised an eyebrow and received a nod. "Yes Sherlock, shopping, maybe get yourself some new clothes, sweets and condoms"

"CAITLIN", Sherlock squeaked and his cheeks got a deep red tone. John just chuckled deep beside him and kissed his cheek. "Why not baby, shopping sounds fun". He smirked. Caitlin clapped into her hands. "Great, drink your tea darling, I go get Myc because he will accompany us!", she said and run-jumped back to the kitchen.

Sherlock pressed his face into Johns chest. "Perverts..", he murmured and John reached out for his cup of tea. "Well, you're just too innocent", John replied and kissed his boyfriends head after taking a sip of the hot liquid.

After both finished their tea, Sherlock changed from his pjs to his normal clothing. Meanwhile John tried to somehow watch Sherlock changing but just received a slap.

He went laughing outside to Caitlin and Mycroft who were waiting in the car. He jumped inside, still laughing. "What's so funny there?", Mycroft asked. "Oh just this drama queen yelling like a little girl and slapping me because I tried watching him while he changed.", John answered after calming down.

Mycroft rolled his eyes and Caitlin let out a giggle. After another five minutes of waiting Sherlock came out and jumped into the car right beside John. He just pouted.

"Hello there baby", John said and laughed a bit again, pressing Sherlock a kiss on his temple. "Fuck off..", Sherlock said and looked at John, still pouting like a kid. John rolled smiling his eyes and kissed Sherlocks lips softly, received a suprised noise and a smile in return.

Both cuddled on the way to the shopping center and were holding each others hands while entering. "Okay boys, Myc and I go get groceries and you two can do what you want", Caitlin said smiling and Mycroft handed a card to Sherlock.

"Here is my credit card..buy whatever you want", he said and received a smile and a nod from his baby brother. "Thanks Mycroft..", he mumbled and took the credit card from his brothers hand.

John took Sherlock by hand and dragged him down the hall. "I know where we get nice clothing", he said and dragged Sherlock to a shop named Bershka. 

When they arrived Sherlock blushed and looked at John. "B..but those are women clothes..", he said and hugged Johns arm. "No they also have boys clothes...not that much but they do have them...even though you would look incredibly hot in a skirt as well..."

Sherlock blushed deep red and bit his lip. "Absolutely not! Jawn stawwp" John just giggled and pulled his boyfriend inside.

After they bought some hoodies and a pair of skinny jeans (John also sneaked in a skirt, experiment he would say) they returned to the spot where they were before with Caitlin and Mycroft. Both were already waiting there.

"We bought clothes", Sherlock said smiling and John held up the shopping bag. "Great, I'm sure they suit you so well!", Caitlin said and gave John something, hoping Sherlock to not notice. Sherlock did notice and looked curious at John who put the little white plastic bag into the shopping bag he already had in his hands. "What's in there?", Sherlock asked but got ignored.

"Be careful with my baby brother", Mycroft said and received a nod from John. "Don't worry, I try my best", he said smiling and grabbed Sherlocks hand softly. Sherlock looked confused between them and pouted. He was curious about what's in that bag and why John has to be careful with him.

"Ohhh by the way, Mycroft found himself a goldfish too", Caitlin said smirking. "And he comes to dinner tonight!"

"He's just a colleague from Uni Cate....and you invited him", Mycroft growls and rolled his eyes. "Oh please I saw how you looked at him, you like him!", Caitlin crossed her arms.

"Wait wait..Myc likes a boy too?", Sherlock looked confused at his brother. "I don't like him that way! He's just...nice...and handsome, oh everyone shut up!", he turned around and made his way out of the shopping center.

"We should follow this grumpy cat", Caitlin said amused and the three of them followed Mycroft out.

Sherlock looked to his boyfriend and then to Mycroft. He was more than confused about them today.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Words : 896
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I am very sorry that it took so long to update, I got sick and I drowned in reading all the time.

Hopefully the dinner chapter gets a bit longer aaaannnd Johnlock smut is coming soon!!

As well a new story but I have to decide which one because I've tons of storys I want to write and publish, but I don't want to do it all at once, not that it gets too overwhelming xD

Thank you for everyone who reads this story and supports me <333