꧁༺ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟎 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Dinner. Dinner with John, Mycroft, Caitlin and someone from Mycrofts University. But Sherlock couldn't really remember the name. Was it Graham? Gavin? Gandalf? He didn't know. Didn't care.

Didn't care for anything right now. Just the heroine that was floating through his skinny body. He smiled relaxed and pushed his book box under the blanket so no one would see it when they enter. Even tho he promised John to not take it, how would he know? Sherlock just needed the kick.

A knock appeared on the door and made him jump slightly, he looked dizzy up. "Sherlock are you ok- Sherlock are you high??", Mycroft entered, he looked nervous at first and now rather concerned. Sherlock smiled. "Heyyyy brotherr~", he smiled unusual wide. Mycroft just sighed and approached his brother. "Sherlock...you should stop with this..you can kill yourself with it."

"So what's the matter with that?", Sherlock asked with a big pout. His brother shook his head. "I'll be sad, Caitlin will be sad...your boyfriend will be sad."
"He doesn't know I'm high so everything is fineee~"
"Well he's in the living room brother mine.", Mycroft turned and made his way out of the room. Sherlock looked guilty to the blanket.

He got up after five minutes and goes in the living room, not bothered to cover his arms, he knew John would notice anyway so why covering. To be honest is important in a relationship he heard. So why not telling John how weak he was.

Sherlock was still in his thoughts when John hugged him hard, ripping him out of them. "Oh Sherlock...", John sighed and kissed the boy's forhead. "I'm sorry I'm so weak...", Sherlock apologised, Mycroft apparently already told John.

"No Sherlock...you're not weak...how long has it been since you last did it? You're doing great babe...", John whispered and kissed him slowly. Sherlock barely kissed back, he felt too guilty.

Sherlock looked to the couch to his brother and looked confused at the man who was stroking over his brothers hand.
"Who's that?", Sherlock asked John and hugged him finally back. "Your brothers boyfriend or something.", John whispered back and Sherlock spoke louder so Mycroft could hear him.

"Do Mom and Dad know that?"

Mycroft sighed and stopped looking dreamily at Greg and started looking at his brother. "They don't and won't. Why you care?" "Because when I'm not accepted to be gay you shouldn't either."

Mycroft sighed. "Brother mine, we all accept you being gay. Only our parents don't and I don't give a shit about them anymore. We love you okay, get over it and go shag your boyfriend.", Mycroft started getting annoyed. Really much annoyed. Greg beside him laughed slightly and thanked Caitlin who brought him tea. John was pressing a confused Sherlock against himself.

" Oh Myc, don't be so harsh. Sherlock still needs time for all that. He's still a cute little gay baby and let him explore his sexuality in his own pace.", Caitlin said and sat down beside Greg. "I agree Cherry, he's still young.", Greg said and kissed Mycroft's hand. The older homes snorted at the nickname. Cherry, he loved it and hated it at the same time.

While everyone knew what they were talking about, Sherlock on the other hand did not. "What are you all talking about?", he asked John and received a smirk from his boyfriend. "Sex Sherlock, Sex.", John laughed and dragged him to the couch to sit down beside all the other.

Sherlock turned into Shermato. His cheeks a bright fire red. "S-sex? W-why?", Sherlock stuttered confused. "Because couples usually have sex Sherlock and you darling, aren't quite ready for it and have to explore all this together with John.", Caitlin said and chuckled. John put an arm around his boyfriends shoulders. "Don't worry babe. I have some experience and guide you", he kissed Sherlocks forehead, "We take it at your pace and also do not have to do anything.."

"Reminds me of my first time with Myc. He was quite the same, but I can ensure you Sherlock, It's gonna be amazing so just, relax now, drink some of this absolutely awesome tea your aunt made and don't worry to much about all that.", Greg explained and gave him a comforting smile that actually did quite calm down the curly haired boy.

To know that his brother was as nervous as he is now quite relaxed him as well. He felt normal, being not the only one like this made him feel quite normal.

"I love you.", John kissed Sherlock's temple. "I..love you too..", Sherlock said shyly and watched his brother with Greg.

They were laying against each other and were holding hands. He wanted too, so he grabbed Johns hand, received a squeeze and another but longer kiss on the temple.

Sex with John sounded actually quite nice and very frightening at the same time. He watched how their fingers were wrapped together. Johns thumb stroking Sherlocks hand softly.

Yes, sex with John sounded nice. He loved John and wanted to make love to him. He smiled and leaned against his boyfriend.

Yes. He wanted it.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Words : 864
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I am so sorry it took so long for me to write that chapter. It turned so differently out as well as I planned-

The next chapter is going to be bien Johnlock smut and I suppose it will also be the last chapter of the story.

But don't worry! At the moment I'm also writing a new one, called Dirty Secret and it's a Johnlock Teacher x Student.

Sherlock the student, John his new history teacher.

I already published the prologue on AO3 and gonna publish it here as well soon. After the last chapter of this story here.

See you next chapter for some cute smutty Johnlock <3
And again, I'm so sorry you had to wait so LONG for that chapter here.