꧁༺ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟖 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sherlock smiled while looking at John. The older one was sitting beside him and they were watching something on Johns laptop.

Sherlock has to stay longer in the hospital so John came every day to visit him.

Sherlock bit his lip and placed his head on Johns shoulder, the other one placed his head on Sherlocks. A memory appeared in Sherlocks mind.

"That's fantastic. Why don't you ask him out?"

Sherlock swallowed nervously. The other boy chuckled. "You want to tell me something don't you", he said with a smirk, looking down at Sherlock and received a nodd.

Sherlock sat himself up correctly and looked nervous into Johns eyes. "I..I would...if you like...ehm...I..."

John slowly grabbed his hand and made his heart ran faster. He smiled softly at the younger one. "You can tell me Sherlock", he said and Sherlocks cheeks got a dark red shade.

"I...I don't know how..", Sherlock said and looked nervously around, anywhere but John.

The older one chuckled and grabbed Sherlocks chin, making him look into his direction.

Pupils dilated.

Heartbeat increased.

He likes me too

Sherlock smiled widely. "I...I like you a lot John", he confessed in a whispering tone. His cheeks covered in a red flush.

"I like you too Sherlock", John said and kissed Sherlock softly. Sherlocks eyes grew wide and he didn't really know what to do. His first kiss.

He stopped breathing and John removed himself looking confused at Sherlock. "You're good..?", he asked and Sherlock started breathing again.

"AYYYY my big boy had his first kiss how lovely"

Both boys turned to the door where Caitlin and Mycroft were standing. Sherlock hid his face with the blanket and John made an O-mouth. That's why Sherlock didn't kiss back, he didn't know how to.

Caitlin ran to the bed to hug her nephew. "Ohh so much good news today..First you two being a couple..proving love on first sight exists and second Sherlock you can come home with us finally", she said excited without pausing.

Sherlock tensed. "I...I don't want to", he mumbled and grabbed Johns arm tightly who had paused the movie they were watching some minutes ago.

Caitlins smile fell and she took his hand. "They're not here anymore...they decided to go home and I argued with them that you and Myc can stay longer", she said and carefully stroke over his hand.

Sherlock sighed in relief. He really didn't want to face his parents. Mycroft felt the obvious tense in the air and decided to change the topic.

"So you two are officially an item yet?", he asked and tried to give his brother a soft smile. Sherlock looked to John and John to Sherlock.

"I would say yes...you...would you like to be my boyfriend Sherlock?", he asked and Sherlock nodded fast. "Y..yes I do"

Caitlin screamed like a fangirl and hugged Sherlock. "You're growing so fast Sherlock", she said and a tear of joy fell down her cheek. The three boys just laughed at the number one Johnlock shipper.

Some hours later that day Sherlock was laying on his own bed again. Out of the hospital, back in the comfort of his aunts house. John was sitting behind him, Sherlock laying on his chest. Exploring their new found love together.

"I don't want to go away ever again", Sherlock said and nuzzled his head into Johns neck crook. John chuckled and kissed Sherlocks forehead. "I can see that", he said and his now boyfriend blushed slightly.

"When did you...realised that you liked me more than a friend?", Sherlock asked after one minute of silence and looked up to John. "When you told me you're Sherlock", he answered and blushed a bit now too. "You?"

"When I saw you in the front yard while we went to a family dinner"

"Ohh..how was dinner?"

"Shit...but I couldn't stop thinking about you...I couldn't stop the other days either.."

"Me too...you awaked more fantasies in me than a girl ever did", John laughed and looked into the confused face of Sherlock. "Oh you're so innocent", he smirked and kissed Sherlocks cheek.

"I'm not!", he said and puffed up his cheeks like a small child. "Yes you are, you don't even know how to kiss me", Johns smirk grew and Sherlocks cheeks flushed redder.

"Yes I do! Y..you just.. Caught me off guard nothing more!", Sherlock protested and let out a girlish scream when John suddenly pushed him into the mattress, getting on Sherlock.

"Then you won't mind me doing this don't you", he said in a deep voice and kissed Sherlock. The dark haired boy under him let out a gasp of surprise and John took this opportunity to let his tongue slip between Sherlocks pinkish lips.

Sherlock flushed deep red and slowly put his arms around Johns neck. He tried his best to kiss John back by copying his movements.

A knock on the door disturbed them. "I don't like disturbing you brother mine, but dinner is ready", Mycroft said and both boys removed themselves fast from each other. "Y..yes..g..give us a minute", Sherlock said breathless and fully nervous.

Mycroft left the room again and the two boys burst out in laugher until Sherlock felt dizzy. "Calm down love, that's still too much for your healing body", John said softly and kissed his boyfriends cheek.

Both got up and walked to the kitchen together, Hand in Hand, fully in love with each other.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Words : 926
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Yeeeaaahh they're finally an iteam!!
Yep went pretty fast BUT IT HAD TO HAPPEN.

I'm working on a second fanfiction at the moment and there it's gonna take longer for them to end up so I decided I make them come together in this chapter so I have more Johnlock stuff I can write

And of course, Caitlin being number one Johnlock shipper!

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter <3