꧁༺ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟔 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sherlock sighed and scratched nervously his arms. His mother forced him into short pants and a t-shirt. In her opinion it's too hot for him to wear his coat outside all the time. Now he felt more than uncomfortable. Everyone could see his skinny arms and legs and all the scars on his arms. He hated wearing t-shirts at all.

And then those pants. They were incredibly tight and short. He absolutely didn't like this. "I hope John doesn't see me in them...", he mumbled and watched his parents entering the living room. Sherlock got slowly up and looked at his parents. "Oh God Sherlock you look awful", his mom said and took his arms. "You ruined yourself so much, disgusting..", she added and turned away. "Anyways get ready"

Mycroft looked at Sherlock and nodded, he then let Sherlock see something that's hidden in his pocket. Sherlocks phone.

The younger one smiled and followed his parents outside. "If you're cold, I'll give you my blazer", Mycroft whispered to him and Sherlock nodded.

They then walked down the street onto a little path that went into the deep forest. "Okay boys, I'm sure we're going to have a lot of fun", Violet said excited and grabbed the hand of her husband. "And it's great family time"

Mycroft rolled his eyes and Sherlock just hugged himself. Both really didn't want to do anything as family. They weren't a family in Sherlocks opinion. Not even Mycroft would call them a family. His parents loved him but sometimes really didn't seem to care about Sherlock at all.

Mycroft didn't even really need his parents, never really did. His brother was for him the only family he has. And he tried his best to show Sherlock how much he cared about him, now that he sees how much Sherlock needed it.

After some time walking Sherlock began to tremble. The cold air was maybe refreshing for the other three but not for Sherlock, for him it was like standing in snow. The sun didn't really shine through all those trees so of course it was cold.

He then looked to Mycroft with a little help look in his gaze. Mycroft then took off his blazer and passed it to Sherlock. The younger one immediately put it on. The blazer was still warm thanks to Mycroft. "Isn't it beautiful boys?", Violet asked and both boys just shook their heads.

"I..it's c..cold", Sherlock said slowly and his father rolled his eyes. "Be a man Sherlock", he said. Mycroft growled slightly. "Maybe you should start eating for to gain weight darling. You're a skeleton, of course you're cold", Violet added and Mycroft stopped. "Mother I demand you to shut your mouth for once", he said. His expression didn't change at all but his voice was filled with anger.

"How are you talking to your mother??", his father asked and the pair stopped too, aswell as Sherlock did looking at his brother. "How are you two talking to your son! Loving family my arse! He obviously has problems and you two decide to grump around on him for that??! Do you two even care about him??", Mycroft said furiously and took Sherlock into his arms.

His shocked little brother hugged Mycroft tightly, tears forming in his eyes.

"Of course we do but...he isn't.. "

"He isn't what??! Not like you two want?? Not like me?? Just the stupid accident that happened because you two were to stupid to protect??", Mycroft continued and Sherlocks eyes widened. "A..accident..?",Sherlock whispered questioning and looked up to his brother.

"Mycroft shut up!"

"Why??! Afraid I reveal something you don't want him to know??! Like you actually planned to do an abortion or give him to an orphanage after birth?? And at the beginning you two didn't care at all and didn't looked after him properly??! You don't even do it now! And why didn't you abort him, right because I begged to have a little brother instead of a stupid puppy! You two are the worst parents and when Sherlock is 18 I'm gonna take him out of this house and make sure that you two never fucking see him again! "

Mycroft then picked Sherlock up who started crying. He carried his little brother out of the forest. His parents obviously didn't follow. Good for him.

Back in front of the house John was standing there talking with Caitlin in the door frame. Caitlin immediately runned to both boys and looked worried to the crying boy in Mycrofts arms. "What happened?", John asked, worried aswell and made his way to them.

"Parents", Mycroft said with clenched teeth. Sherlock looked to sobbing to John and wrapt his arms around the boys neck. Mycroft then slowly gave Sherlock to John who held him now. "Take care of him. He trusts you...break him and I break you", Mycroft said and entered the house.

Sherlocks grip around John tightened. "Everything's alright Sherlock..", John whispered and stroke over his back as good as possible. Caitlin brought both boys into the living room and John sat down on the couch with Sherlock while she disappeared into the kitchen.

"Sherlock...are you okay?", John asked and Sherlock pressed himself against John. The taller boy calmed down and pressed his face into Johns neck crook. "They..don't l..love me", Sherlock whispered and sat up so he could look into Johns face.

"They don't care about me..no one loves me...", he said and tears formed in his eyes. John softly cupped his face and sighed. "Well I do love you Sherlock", he said and looked at Sherlock with concern. Sherlock looked down and blushed very hard.

"I...I mhm..", Sherlock looked into Johns eyes. "Y..you do?"

"Yes, I mean you're brilliant, beautiful and in my opinion you deserve the entire world...even tho I just know you for...a short time tho"

Sherlock blushed much more and cuddles with John. "They never wanted me...do you want me John...?",Sherlock asked sobbing.

John carefully stroke over his back and nodded. "Yes I do Sherlock...yes I do.."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Words : 1024
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Okay it didn't went like I planned. I actually planned an shirtless John working out in the forest but this here. This here is much better.

But poor Sherlock :(