꧁༺ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟒 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The sun was shining throug the window into the bedroom of the two brothers. Mycroft was sitting on his bed while Sherlock roll around in his own. His head was spinning and he felt awful. His stomach felt like he's riding a rollercoaster for hours. He moaned in pain and he started getting fever. Did he catch a cold?..

"Withdrawal symptoms brother mine..", Mycroft said after he noticed the pain of his brother. Sherlock just gave him a confused and mad gaze, then it hit him. He didn't take any drugs the night before and his body was used to get it every morning and evening. "W..what t..time is it..", he asked. His voice cracking.

"11am brother mine, you slept quite long", Mycroft answered while reading a book. Sherlock moaned painfull. He didn't just slept quite long he even slept. He never sleeps.

Sherlock rolled to his side and than grabbed his phone. He turned it on and sighed. No new messages. He then put it on charge and looked back to his brother. "C..could you bring me some w..water?", he asked in a rough voice. His throat was burning and his head spun more. 

Mycroft put his book on the bed side table and got up from his bed. "Of course..", he said and left the room. Sherlock closed his eyes and sighed. He laid there thinking until Mycroft returned. He handed out the glass to Sherlock and sighed. "Mom and Dad want to talk to you.."

Sherlock drank the water immediately until the glass was empty. He then looked at his brother. He really didn't want to face his parents now.

But he had to. It was just a matter of time until they found out and Sherlock wasn't prepared at all, even tho he already played this scenario often enough in his head.

Mycroft helped him out of the bed and guided Sherlocks weak body out of the room into the living room. His parents sat there with Caitlin on the large couch, waiting. Mycroft sat down and when Sherlock wanted to sit beside him he got pulled into Mycrofts lap. The protective today aren't we

Sherlock weakly put his spinning head on his brothers chest and looked to his parents. They looked mad and sad. His aunt even sadder and much more concerned.

"Willia-...Sherlock..why are you doing this...?", Violet asked, corrected herself when she said William instead of Sherlock.

Sherlock smiled slightly about his mother correcting herself. He then sighed. "They make me happy...they relieve my stress..", he said with a cracked voice and slowly tensing up.

His brother decided to stroke over his back. Sherlock was confused about Mycrofts behaviour. Since when does he tries to comfort Sherlock?

"That's...so...ehm... Drugs aren't the right solution hun...and why aren't you happy? I mean...you don't have anything to be sad about.", she said and looked to Sherlocks father. "Exactly, we give you everything you want and as much space you need and you thank us like this-?", his father added rather furiously.

Sherlock closed his eyes. "I may get everything I want...but not what I need...", he said and then hiding his face into his brothers neck crook. He didn't want to talk anymore.

"What do you need more than a loving family and a good study possibility.", his father asked like Sherlock would ask for so much. Sherlock didn't answer. He's exhausted.

"Don't be so harsh to him..he obviously needs time and doesn't feel that well..", Caitlin said and got up. "I'm sure he will tell us when he's ready...and now..everyone go away, I talk to my little nephew. Alone.", she said and pointed at the door of the living room. Well, more like a hole in the wall and not an actual door.

"Yea...we may should go for a walk.", Mycroft said and pushed Sherlock from his lap. He slowly put his brothers head on a pillow and adjusted his body so he was laying in a comfortable position. "Your loss would break my heart brother mine...", Mycroft whispered. "I care about you.." The older one then got up and followed his parents outside.

Caitlin went to the kitchen and brought some minutes later two cup of tea and put them on the coffee table. She then sat down beside Sherlock, who was sitting up slowly. She gave him a painkiller that he takes with pleasure and a sip of tea.

"Thank you..", he mumbled. The hot water calmed his burning throat somehow. Peppermint tea...

"No problem darling...would you mind telling me how it is...you know...life..", she started and took her own cup into her hands. Sherlock sighed. "I get bullied at school...quite..heavily.. Mom and dad don't seem to care.. And they not home often...and I do not have friends.. Well... Until yesterday..", Sherlock whispered the last part and his aunt smiled. "Did you talk to Mr. Watson?", she asked smiling.

Sherlock nodded smiling. His cheeks turned slightly red and he looked dreamy at his cup by the thought of John. "He's been stuck in your mind hm..", she said and started softly to stroke his curls. Sherlock blushed more and nodded. "He also...gave me his number..", he murmured and Caitlin smiled even wider. "Ohh darling you're in loveeee~ and you have his number already. That's fantastic isn't it. Why don't you ask him out.", she asked slightly smirking.

Sherlock smiled. He knew she would never judge him. But to think about the thought being in love with John, his heart beat faster. The butterflies in his stomach were dancing again. Like always when he thought about John.

"Well...I don't know if he would feel the same...or even be interested in..men...", he said quietly. "Then you have to do what you always do...observe him when you see him. But not his appearance. Observe his body language, his eyes, how he talks to you. Then I'm sure you'll find out", she said and kisses Sherlocks forehead.

"I hope I'm allowed to go out.."

"Oh please Sherlock, don't think I didn't noticed that Mycroft helped you sneek out yesterday night...I won't tell your parents don't worry", she said giggling and Sherlocks cheeks turned redder. He smiled calmly at his aunt but then his stomach turned upside down. He put down the cup and ran into the bathroom to throw up. His aunt behind him.

Why did the withdrawal symptoms came so fast?..

He felt himself sweating and his body was getting hot. "Sherlock are you alright..?", his aunt asked concerned and Sherlock shook his head while throwing up. He needed the kick...he needed it so badly...but he wouldn't do it..

For John..

The boy he fell so fast for..

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Words : 1140
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Okayy
Mycroft you're sick? Since when you're so protective towards your little brother?
Oh maybe cause I found this Fanart

So sad isn't it..
But big brother is watching you as my mom always says.

I finished Sherlock today..and Eurus is one of my new spirit animals wheezee

I hope this chapter wasn't that boring tho
We don't like sick sherlock but that's what happens when you make a withdrawal

Hope that's the right word for it :'D