꧁༺ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sherlock was sitting on his bed, staring at the wall. His brother was asleep in the bed next to him and the clock showed it's 3am. Next to Sherlock was a little bag with several substances in there. His family stressed him out at the dinner and he needed the relief.

"And hopefully William decides to get a beautiful girlfriend"

Sherlock tensed up. He didn't like this name or the imagination of having a girlfriend.

"Or boyfriend"

Everyone looked at Caitlin and then to Sherlock who just froze.

"What do you mean boyfriend??", his father asks surprised. "He isn't gay", he added chuckling.

Sherlock swallowed. "A..actually I.. I think I am... I don't know..", he said quite and heard some noise of surprise. His eyes still staring on his plate.

"Don't tell me you're against it??", Caitlin asked, looking with a death gaze on his parents.

"Well..no it's just..", his mother started.
"..being gay is difficult I don't think it would make him happy", his father added.

"It's not a choice", Mycroft said and Sherlock was surprised that his brother defend him. His parents sighed.

"We do accept if this is..the reality..well we tolerate it but..live with the consequences..", his father said and Sherlock nodded. He already got the consequences. Especially in school.

And no one cared. His parents preferred to work non stop than looking after their youngest child.

"And you should start eating William, you're so incredibly skinny and boney, no one would find this attractive.", his mother said.

He said nothing and ate really small bites of the meal on his plate.

Sherlock looked to his brother. After checking he was fully asleep he grabbed a syringe out of the back and some white pouder. Let's feel great.

After the clock hit 7am Sherlock got up. His brother was awake since half an hour so the right bed was empty. Sherlock sat there five minutes and then stood up. He grabbed some clothes and head out to the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom.

After taking a shower and getting dressed he got out of the room and head out to the living room. He wasn't feeling good at all. His head hurt and he wants another dose of heroine. No he needs it. But during the day they would notice too much.

"Oh William you're up", his mother smiled at him and patted the seat beside her. "Come here and eat something with us", she said. Sherlock slowly sat down beside her and she put him two pancakes on a plate.

He hates this name so much. He hates everything so much.

After breakfast, his two bites he had, he grabbed his coat and got out of the house. In the fresh air.

He stepped out the front door and walked towards the street. He walked up the street and then froze. He stood there, staring at that boy he saw yesterday. That boy looked at Sherlock and smiled. He then approached Sherlock.

"Oh hey I never saw you here", he said chuckling. Sherlock slightly blushed and played with the sleeves of his coat. "E..eh yea I'm..on family v..vacation", he said.

"Ohh sounds nice, I'm John Watson, pleasure to meet you", the boy said and put his hands in the pockets of his jeans. Sherlock looked shyly to John. "S..sherlock.. I..I'm S..sherlock", he said and bit his lip. "You're cute when you blush", John said chuckling and Sherlocks cheeks got darker, he felt like he's burning. "And Sherlock is a very nice name. We should meet up sometimes, you seem pretty cool"

Sherlock shook his head. "I'm not cool at all..", he whispered. "Like your father that abuses you.."

John looked slightly chocked to Sherlock. "How did you..-"

"Or your sister that drinks like no morning exists..or your workaholic mom that has several affairs at the same time...I'm not cool..", Sherlock said looking down onto his feet. "How did you know..all this..", John asked and made Sherlock look up again. "I deduced...", he answered, ready to get beaten up. But instead of a punch..

"My God you're brilliant", John said chuckling. "You are cool!", he added and made Sherlock blush in a really dark shade of red. No one ever said to him he's brilliant. Most people would have beaten him up by now. His heart raced. His cheeks burned. Butterflies were flying around in his stomach.

He just looked into the boys eyes until he heard the voice of his mother. "WILLIAM SCOTT HOLMES GET HERE NOW", she yelled and he moved two steps backwards. "Y..yes Mama", he said. Why hasn't she said Sherlock..it's just Sherlock..

"William Scott?", John raised confused an eyebrow. "First and third name", Sherlock said and ran back to the house. His mother seemed mad. Really mad. His brother beside her.

Did he saw him last night..?
Did she was mad that she talked to John..?

He entered the house and his mom dragged him into the living room. He froze. His drugs were spread out on the coffe table. Well not all. The heroine and cocaine were in a different bag. On the table were mostly his cigarettes and some drugs in pill form. "How did you got this through the security on the plane?! And why are you taking drugs!??", his father yelled.

Sherlock didn't answer. His gaze went down on his feet. His father still just threw questions at him. Yelled at him.

His brother then came with another small bag. "I found these too", he said and threw it on the table. His blades.

His brother definitely saw him last night. "I hate you Mycroft..", he mumbled and his mom slaped his head. "At least he's not such a wreck like you!!", she said. Tears already fell down his cheeks. The butterflies from before were now knifes that were stabbing him in the stomach.

His parents continued yelling at him and he felt his head spinning. His aunt was just sitting there, looking at him with concern while his parents were treating him like the worst.

"William are you listening to us??!"

Sherlock tensed up. "IT'S SHERLOCK GODDAMMIT", he yelled and then run. Run into his room and closed the door. He crawled up inside his bed into a ball and cried.

Now he wasn't happy anymore to be here. He doesn't want to be here, or at home, or at school. He just wants to die...

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Words : 1087
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Oh poor Sherlock...

I know that chapter wasn't that interesting but HEY they met. And Sherlock is already in lovveeee

I wrote all this in the train so.. I hope the chapter is okay >D