꧁༺ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟕 ༻꧂

Tw : self-harm

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Blood was running down Sherlocks thighs and a feeling of peace and reliefe streamed through his body. The blood got mixed with the water in the shower and the wounds slightly burned.

Sherlock slid down the wall and was now sitting on the shower floor. But the inner pain his parents caused him were too much so he took the blade again and caused a few more wounds on his legs.

He heard a knock on the door but ignored it. He just stared into the air, sunk in his thoughts.

He didn't want to do anything anymore...

He didn't want to live anymore..

He started cutting his arms, into the wrist. He closed his eyes slowly and hoped that he won't wake up anymore..

In front of the bathroom door was standing a worried Mycroft who knocked at the door again and again. He knew Sherlock was in there, he heard the shower running.

After one minute of silence he searched for a key, to open the door. Found nothing. So he decided to do kick in the door and when he saw his brother sitting on the shower floor he immediately called for Caitlin to get the car out of the garage.

An ambulance would take to long.

"What happened?", she asked and let out a scream when she saw Sherlocks bloody figure on the shower ground. Mycroft picked his brother up, wrapped him inside a big towel and ran with Caitlin to the car. Caitlin was shaking and not capable of driving so she sat on the backseat beside Sherlock, his wet head on her lap.

"Press on his wrist, or he looses to much blood", Mycroft ordered while driving in high speed. Caitlin did as ordered and both hoped deaply to arrive in time.

It was silent..

The only sounds in the room were beeps and sobs.

"Why... Just why..", Caitlin hid her face in Mycrofts neck crook and his shirt was already wet from her tears. Mycroft looked with fear and concern at his baby brother. He was weak, but would manage it.

"He needs us now...more than ever...",Mycroft said quietly and closed his eyes. His parents already tried to call him several times and asked why they weren't at home. And of course why there was blood in the shower and on the floof.

Mycroft turned his phone off and put it on the little table they had. Caitlin looked confused at the now annoyed older Holmes brother. "They're trying to reach me", he said annoyed and approached the bed that carried his brother.

Sherlock tried opening his eyes but his eyelids felt incredibly heavy. He managed to open his right eye a bit and looked into the face of his brother. Sherlock asked if he got crazy or not, his brother had obvious tears in his eyes.

Mycroft grabbed Sherlocks hand softly and one tear escaped his eye. "I'm glad you woke up", he said in a painful voice.

Caitlin stepped beside Mycroft and cried tears of joy now. "Oh Darling you're alive, we were so afraid", she said sobbing and tried to hug Sherlock but Mycroft stopped her. "Not now...", he said quietly and she took instead softly Sherlocks hand.

Sherlock managed to open his second eye and looked at them. Mycroft was silently crying, he could see some tears running down his cheeks and Caitlins eyes were red and swollen. She was crying too but with audible sobs.

Mycroft went out the room then to call a nurse to inform about his brothers awakening. Caitlin stroke over Sherlocks Hand softly and stayed by his side.

After a nurse and the doctor checked on him, Caitlin sat slowly down on the edge of his bed. She took two deep breaths. "Should I...ehm..."

"I want to see John...", he interrupted her with a weak quite voice. She sighed. "He's not allowed to come visit you yet...only family is possible at the moment..", she said and took his hand to her lips and pressed a softly kiss on it. "You scared us so much.."

"I'm sorry...", Sherlock said quietly and a tear rolled down his cheek. Caitlin shook her head. "Don't be...it's not your fault...you just want release...it's somehow understandable...", she said and ruffled his hair. "But we're happy you're still with us" She kissed his forehead. "Good night Sherlock..stay strong for me and your brother..we care so much about you"

Sherlock watched her leave and turning of the light. The moonlight was shining through the window inside the room. He sighed and closed his eyes again. His body felt numb and strange.

He drifted into a dreamless sleep and awoke multiple times when a nurse checked on him during the night.

The next day was quite boring, he refused his breakfast and lunch and just waited for his aunt and brother to return. He still felt empty inside and was filled with pain and pure boredom.

Sherlock had to pass the time with watching television until he hear a knock on his door. He looked at the door that opened. He smiled when he saw his aunt with John. John slowly approached Sherlock with a concerned look. Caitlin remained in the door frame but left the room again, closing the door behind her.

"How are you?...", John asked quietly and stood beside the bed. "Fine...I guess", Sherlock mumbled and looked into John's eyes that were filled with sadness. "Why you're sad..?"

"I don't like loosing a friend"

Sherlocks heart ached. Friends.

"I'm sorry I made you worry...", Sherlock said quietly and his pupils dilated when John took his hand in his.

"I'm glad you're still here...promise me something.."

"Y..yeah?.."

"Stay alive...for me.."

Sherlock smiled softly and nodded. "I try my best...John"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Words : 975
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I'm so sorry that it took so long to update
I had 3 tests in the week and I was mentally exhausted from school in general...

Today was hard...
That got me kinda the idea for this chapter here...

Hope y'all still liked it 🫶🏻