~Our Journey Of Love - 1~

He knew her. He knew she could never do something which she knew would hurt him. And what for? For Money? Nah.

His heart made him see flashes of all the times, she had the opportunity to Black Mail him and earn money, but what did she do instead? Hurt herself to save him from getting all the harm.

This suspicion landed him here, where he was – M.K. Mental Asylum, Ward no. 101, where he saw her - his home, his Ishqi. His world turned Upside down when he heard his grand ma laugh evilly and declare about her death which she predicted to be within the next 15 minutes. He stood frozen.

All he had were 15 minutes and on Stake was his love.

All he could do that minute was to run for her and save her, for he was foolish to think he could live without her. His Foolish Self.

"Put..ta..r tu..tu at..atthey?" He heard his Grand mother stutter. He was in no position to answer her. He rushed and took his wife and took her to the car. He laid her in his lap in the backseat while his brother, hurriedly drove towards the nearest hospital.

"Ishqi? Ishqi utho naa. I know I should'nt have had told you to leave, par tum to jaanti hon a apne is buddhu se AVM ko. Main to thehra paagal gusse main jaane ko boldiya par tum bhi to ruk sakti thi. Ladd leti, Jhagad leti, par jaane ki kya zaroorat thi? Dekho kya haal bana liya hai apna. Ab uth bhi jaao naa. Dekho I promise uthne ke baad jab tum theek ho jaogi tab ham lala ji ke paas jaayenge aur tumhare favourite samose khayenge. I promise par abhi please uth jaao na. Please" He kept blabbering and sobbing.

And the next thing he knew, he woke up with a throbbing headache in a room coloured with a shade of white.

"Aah!" it pained him while he tried to sit up straight, two hands helped him to do so.

"Bhai? Aap theek ho? Kaisa feel kar rahe ho?" Kartik asked him

"Ishqi? Kartik, Ishqi kahan hai mujhey milna hai ussey. Kahan hai wo?" He neglected his question and tried to stand in order to meet her.

"Bhai.. Bhai aap baitho abhi you need rest." Kartik said

"I need nothing more than Ishqi!"

He said and started to walk towards the door determined to meet her- his lady love, her who made his heat beat faster, her who understood her more than he himself ever did.

This time he was more than ever determined to make her his- Yet again.

       ---------------------------------

           Do share your love and valuable feedback!

           -Nivz! <3