Chapter 19~ Molly, Lucy, John

Teddy's P.O.V

When i get to the morgue Molly is washing her hands after finishing a post-Mortem. She looks up at me and smiles sadly.

"Who died?" I ask as she dries her hands, passing her one of the coffee's i was carrying.

"Heather Mills, seven years old, hit by a car. Poor lamb didn't stand a chance. All her ribs were crushed, internal bleeding," Molly frowned, accepting her coffee.

"Tough morning then?"

"I cried twice. Its always so sad when a child dies before their time."

I nodded, agreeing. I wasn't one to get too emotional whenever someone dies because it happens all the time. When i'm given a case that includes a dead or injured child though? Different story. It made me sad, knowing that a child, an innocent child, had been hurt or killed because of- usually- an adult. They should be enjoying life, not dying. They should be having fun, not getting hurt. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why i love Peter Pan so much. I think, if i had to choose between saving a child or saving a room full of adults, i'd choose the child. The adults had lived long enough, it was the child's turn now.

"So," Molly says as we walk out of the hospital, sitting outside on an empty bench chair together. "Have you got another case?"

"Yep," I reply, "Alex Woodbridge, had the life squeezed out of him by an assassin called the Golem."

"Assassin?"

"Yeah, someone wanted him dead."

"Oh, that's unfortunate."

I sipped my drink, watching people walk by, deducing them as they went.

"How's the boyfriend?" I ask, looking at Molly. She smiles.

"Oh, it;s over," she tells me. "Hasn't got in contact, haven't seen him at work, it's like he's disappeared."

"Na, he's probably stalking you," I tease. Molly laughs.

"Please! I don't think he'd be doing that."

"Who knows? He might be," i sip my coffee.

"If he is then he's a creep."

"Your ex, not mine."

We both laugh at the idea of Molly's ex being a stalker and Molly tells me about all her other ex's. We were halfway through talking about whether or not they might be stalking her too when my phone goes off.

Talk to West's Fiancee about the plans.

Mycroft Holmes

I grimace and reply, making a face at Molly who smiles sympathetically.

Why?

~TH

You're not doing anything.

Mycroft Holmes.

I'm about to reply when i get another text.

And no, having coffee with Miss Hooper does not count as doing anything.

Mycroft Holmes.

"Damn cameras," I mutter. Looking around i find a camera facing towards Molly and I then pull the finger at it.

"I have to go," I tell Molly, "Turn's out its my brother who's the stalker, not your ex's."

"That's alright, I should get back to work," she says, standing at the same time I do.