Chapter 6~ Underwear, Packages and The Past

Molly's P.O.V

"What do you mean gay? We're together."

I shifted slightly, looking at Sherlock, the man i had had a crush on since he first started here. At the moment i was trying not to cry or scream abuse at him. When you're around Sherlock you have to learn how to keep your cool.

"And domestic bliss must suit you Molly. You've put on three pounds since i last saw you," Sherlock said.

"Two and a half."

"No, three."

And there goes my cool.

"He's not gay!," I cried, "Why do you have to spoil- he's not!"

"With that level of personal grooming?"

"Because he puts a bit of product in his hair?" Sherlock's friend- Jake? John? I was too annoyed to remember- said. "I put product in my hair!"

"You wash your hair, there's a difference. No, no tinted eyelashes, clear signs of taurine cream around the frown lines. Those tired, clubber's eyes. Then there's his underwear."

I blinked.

"His underwear?"

"Visible above the waistline. Very visible. Very particular brand. Plus the extremely suggestive fact that he just left his number-" Sherlock moved towards the dish the my boyfriend Jim had accidentally knocked over before and pulled out a piece of paper, "Under this dish. I'd say you'd better break it off now and save yourself the pain."

I looked at him with wide eyes, shocked.

I had to get out of here.

Turning on my heel I sprinted out of the lab and down the hall. I couldn't't see Jim anywhere in sight, he must've gone back to IT.

Jim, gay...... no, I thought.

But since when had Sherlock been wrong?

Tears falling down my face I made a hard right turn into the ladies restroom. I skidded to a stop realizing through my tears that I wasn't alone in the restroom after all.

"Oh!" I gasped.

The lady looked up at the mirror, saw me with my mouth half-open behind her and smiled sadly, continuing to apply her make-up.

"What did he say?" she asked, moving sideways slightly. I went to stand next to her, eyebrows raised in question.

"Pardon?"

"Sherlock, what did he say?" she repeated, grabbing some paper towels on her side and passing them over to me.

"T-thank you, um, Sherlock-"

"Was it about your weight? He does that alot, especially to Mycroft," she interrupted. I dabbed my eyes with the paper towels.

"Um, do you know Sherlock somehow? I didn't think he had many-uh- friends," I said with a sniff. I didn't want to admit it but this lady, though she looked younger than me, she intimidated me. With her scarlet lipstick and arched eyebrows, the red in her curled hair that reminded me of blood. And her laugh, light and bubbly but echoing in the restroom.

"Oh, I'm not a friend of old Sherly's," she smiled. I nodded slightly.

"Oh..... are you his girlfriend?" I asked, a hint of envy that i couldn't hide in my voice. She laughed again.

"Jealous?" She asked with a giggle, "No, no, I'm only kidding. I'm his sister," she told me while fixing her eyeshadow, a nice silvery-Grey that went well with her eyes. My jaw fell open.