32.

i woke up at 9.30. i opened my eyes and almost had a heartattack

„dios mío, pedro. ¿qué haces aquí? (oh my god, pedri. what are you doing here?)"

he turned around to me after looking out of the window.

„buenos días mi hermana. gracias estoy bien, ¿qué hay de ti? (good morning my sister. thanks i'm good, what about you?)"
„muy cómico. (very funny.)" i said not showing him any emotions.

„no but seriously, why are you here?"
„just wanted to check on you because i'm busy later when you're home. so i'll probably won't make it today to come to yours."

„oh okay. what's keeping you so busy the whole day?"
„ugh you know just....stuff."
„pedri. what stuff?"
„maybe a date." he said nervous.

finally. finally he had a date. and i hope this girl is finally treating him good. just like my brother deserves it.

„that's so great pedri. tell me about her."
„okay so i won't tell you much in case the date is going bad but she is just amazing. she has these green eyes i adore and her black hair that matches her. we met a few months ago at the club."

„i just hope that you find a girl that really treats you the way you deserve it. and tomorrow when you come to mine, i want a whole storytime."
„don't worry, you will." he said coming towards me and pulling me into a hug.

we decided to start packing my stuff slowly. gavi arrived about 15 minutes later and finished the packing.

„usted y su bebé están sanos y pueden irse a casa. (you and your baby are healthy, you can now go home.)"

we thanked her and left. pedri had my stuff and gavi helped me in the wheelchair. it was extremely uncomfortable, thank god i only needed it to get to the car.

back at home - i missed it.

i got myself comfortable on our sofa next to my fiancé. i took my phone and called sira.

„adriana! hi my love!"
„heyy sira. ¿cómo estás?"
„muy bien. what about you? are you back home?"
„yeah just got home. i'm good. are you home too?"

„yeah i've been home for a week now. i'm so sorry that this happened. it's all my fault, we shouldn't have done that, and you're also pregnant and i-"
„sira. cálmate. todo está bien. eso es lo único que importa en este momento.
(calm down. everything's alright. that's the only thing that matters right now.)"

„it could've happened to everyone, and it does. there are car accidents everyday. but this time, it was us. but that's the way life is. and we can't change it anymore. so why waste out time and energy on the past? we need to focus on the present and the future." i said to her to calm her down.

„okay ms. poet. since when are you talking like that?" gavi wondered.
„shush. don't break the vibe and the situation right now."

i heard sira laugh on the other side, which made me smile.

-

the next day, i woke up and felt that nobody was next to me anymore. i immediately got out of bed.

i went downstairs and found him shirtless in the kitchen making some breakfast.

„buenos días cocinero jefe. (good morning chief cook.)"
„buenos días amor."

he was currently cutting some fruits and flipped the pancakes.

i put my hands around his waist, standing on one leg. i kissed his muscular back while my hands were perfectly placed on his abs.