30.

gavis pov
we had to wait for 3 hours. 3 goddamn hours, in which i didn't know if my baby or my fiancée would survive. that was pure torture.

those 3 hours felt like forever. my leg was bouncing up and down. my nerves were going wild. my heart was racing. i just wanted to kiss and hug my girl again.

for those 3 hours, i did nothing. i sat on this chair, with my leg bouncing up and down, just staring at the white hospital wall.

pedri sat next to me. his head in his hand. i'm not sure if he's sleeping or just staring at something like i am.

i prayed a lot. prayed for health. prayed for happiness. prayed for a blessed future overall.

i just wanted to see her. because she left while i was sleeping, i wanted to see her even more. i couldn't kiss her, hug her, kiss the belly or talk to our little boy. i couldn't do that.

i wanted it to be over.

„¿sr. gavira? ¿sr. gonzález?" a nurse said coming towards us.
„¿si?" both of us said standing up in front of the nurse.

„tenemos informaciones sobre la srta. gonzález y su bebé. (we have informations about ms.gonzález and her baby.)"

my attention was now fully on the nurse.

„la señorita adriana gonzález tuvo un infarto muy leve, por lo que no es nada difícil. sólo fue operada debido al accidente principal. tenía una pierna rota y un dedo roto, así como algunos esguinces. el trauma del accidente causó este infarto, pero hicimos algunas pruebas en su cerebro que por suerte dieron positivo, y sólo necesita unas semanas libres y necesita descansar, así que sobrevivió.
(miss adriana gonzalez had a very light nerve attack so it's nothing to hard. she was just operated because of the main accident. she had a broken leg and a broken finger, as well as some sprained ones. the trauma of the accident caused this attack, but we did some tests on her brain which luckily came out positive, and she just needs some weeks off and needs to rest, so she survived.)"

a feeling of relive filled my body. thank goodness.

i looked over to pedri who let out a heavy breath. we smiled at each other before i turned around to the nurse.

„¿y nuestro bebé? (and our baby?)" i asked the nurse.

i stood in front of her. my eyes tearing up, hoping that the baby was healthy.
please god, stay on my side.

„él está sano. felicitaciones. ambos tenían una pequeña posibilidad de sobrevivir, pero ambos eran y son fuertes. de nuevo, felicitaciones.
(he is healthy. congratulations. both of them had a small chance of survival, but both them were and are strong. again, congratulations.)"

my heart felt warm again. both did it. they had survived.

i turned to pedri who was crying his eyes out. i hugged him.
„ellos lo hicieron. (they did it.)" i whispered to him, to which he nodded.

„gracias." i said to the nurse and she left us alone.

i can't describe the feeling. i can have them back. both of them. i can hug my girl again, and kiss her. kiss the belly, and talk to him.

pedris pov
the feeling of relief, this kind of relief especially is indescribable.

when it comes to my sister, my feelings are 100 times worse.
the fear of losing her again was way too big. i could never deal with this.

because my sister is also pregnant, made my fear even worse. i can't tell you how much i've prayed, only that i did it often. and luckily, god heard me.

we needed to wait again until we could go to her. the time went by so slowly, it felt like an eternity, even though it's only been 20 minutes.

i can't imagine how gavi must've felt. i mean, of course it's my sister, and i truly love her, but your fiancée and your baby? that's nothing to compare, in my opinion.

when you know that your 5 month old child could've been dead 30 minutes ago, as well as the person you love and want to grow old with and plan a wedding with, it must've felt like the end of the world.

„¿cómo te sientes? (how are you feeling?)" i asked him breaking the silence.
„bueno, supongo. estoy aliviado de que ambos estén bien ahora, y ambos lo hicieron. sólo quiero verla.
(good i guess. i am just relieved that both of them are good now, and both of them did it. i just want to see her.)"

how did gavi not tear up talking about that? i mean, he did cry a few times of course, but i was a whole mess. literally a wrack.

„¿qué hay de ti? (what about you?)".
„no puedo esperar más. quiero verla también. (i cannot wait anymore. i want to ser her too.)" i said while my leg bounced up and down.

-

minutes past by. still nothing.
no nurse or doctor talking with us, telling us how she is or if we can see her. not one word. it was silent.

i felt like i was going to explode. literally, my nerves were going crazy.

gavi's pov
i couldn't wait any longer. it's been already 50 minutes since the nurse told us they've survived. but then luckily someone talked to us.

„ella está en la sala de despertar, por lo que sólo necesitará unos minutos más, y entonces podrás verla.
(she's currently in the wake-up-room, so she'll need only a few more minutes, and then you can see her.)" a nurse said to us.

we thanked her and sat back on the chairs.

only a few more minutes until i have my girl again. only a few more minutes until i have my little boy again. i can finally hug and kiss her again, talk to him and her and tell them how much i love them and missed them.
i can do all of this in just a few minutes. finally, after waiting so long. it felt like i've been in this hospital for a week. the hours past by slowly. slower than ever.

i looked over to pedri who sitting there smiling, looking up.
„¿por qué sonríes? (what are you smiling for?)" i asked him chuckling at his grin.

„voy a ver a mi hermana de nuevo, y a mi sobrino. después de perderla durante 15 años, mi miedo de perderla de nuevo era muy grande. así que estoy feliz que ambos sobrevivieron. ... por supuesto que lo hicieron,... son fuertes. ambos.
(i will see my sister again, and my nephew. after losing her for 15 years, my fear of losing her again was way to big. so i'm happy both of them survived. ... of course they did,... they are strong. both of them.)" pedri said and i smiled back at him.

he was such a good brother. and such a good human in generell.

„ahora puede entrar. (you can now enter.)" a nurse said coming from adriana's hospital room.

it was time.

„¿está despierta? (is she awake?)" pedri asked.
„un poco, pero probablemente se duerma en unos minutos. (a little bit, but she'll probably fall asleep a few minutes from now.)"

we got inside. and there she was. looking out of the window. my poor baby.

„hola mi amor." i whispered to keep her calm.
she turned to me and looked a bit confused. she wasn't awake properly yet.

„hola hermana." pedri said standing next to her as i took her hand.

„¿quién es usted? (who are you?)" she asked us.
no. this couldn't be.

helloooo!!
hope you like todays (kinda short) chapter! sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger again. next part will be out soon!
thanks for all your votes and comments!!
i love and appreciate all of you!
xx