11.

A few days had past. I was feeling so much better. The boys went back to training and I found a good international therapist here, which really did help me within a few days.

My brother, Gavi and I went for daily walks for me to let my body work normally again. These walks were the best. We talked about everything and it felt good to tell them about all the stuff that's happening.

I texted my best friend every day. She knew what was going on as well and was already the biggest Gadriana supporter.

My feelings towards my brothers best friend became stronger day by day. Just like the tension between us.

I wanted it go give it an end, and do it. Tonight.

Tonight was the last dinner before the game against Morocco. And it was a really fancy dinner.

I wore a red right dress and some black Versace heels. It was the first time in weeks going out again, feeling better than ever. And I wanted to look good as hell.

I curled my hair and did my makeup. The boys got into my room when they were ready, which was 35 minutes earlier than me.

I got out of the bathroom where I got ready and got 2 different faces:
1.speechless
2.speechless

The first speechless which I got from my brother was not in a positive way but also not really negative.
„What are you wearing? that's so short." my brother told me.
Oh my gawd.
„Pedri please." I said looking lowkey annoyed.

The second speechless which I got from Gavi was even more than just positive.
„That is the most beautiful outfit you ever wore."
Oh my gaaaaaaaaawd.
„Thank you Pablito." I said blushing.

Gavi took my hand, kissed it and went with me downstairs. My brother in front of us.

I felt his gaze on me, all the time.

When we got into the restaurant I got a seat in the middle of my brother and his best friend. We ate and talked, laughed a loooot.
We were all done eating but were still sitting at the table talking for hours.

„Hey can we go out for a second? I wanna talk to you real quick." I asked Gavi.
„Sure."

I turned to my brother and said: „Don't you dare coming out too and ruin this moment once again." I told him laughing.
He nodded and continued talking.

We found a bench behind the restaurant. I finally wanted to do it.

„I know how you feel about me and I wanted you to know that I really do feel the same. You saw how happy I was this week and how my life went back to normal, how your life went back to normal, and how my brothers life went back to normal. I seemed so happy but I truly wasn't. I always had this feeling in me. The feeling that I'm missing someone in my life. And that was you. You are the missing piece in my life and I noticed this. I know I said I wanted more time, but I feel like I'm at my happiest right now. Why still wait?"

He looked me in my eyes. And I- just did it.

I kissed him.

And it felt magical. I should've done this earlier.

He grabbed my face and kissed me back. It was awesome!

After our kiss we looked at each other and smiled. We finally did it.

„Does this mean you're finally my girlfriend?" he smirked at me.
„Is this your way of asking me?"
„Maybe."
„Well then, maybe I am your girlfriend now." I said before he pulled me into another kiss.

Well, we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend I guess.

We stayed a little bit outside and looked at the stars that were extra beautiful today.
We made a few selfies as a memory
The night we had our first kiss

When we went inside I got a few smirks from my brother and a few other teammates.

„Omg Pedri what did you do?" I asked rolling my eyes.
„Nothing, maybe just watched you two lovebirds finally kissing."

Oh dear lord. My brother is still a child. I can tell.

„Yep, she's my girlfriend now!" Gavi said proudly into the group.

They all started cheering and I felt like I met my new family forever.

We sat in the restaurant for a little more before all going back to the hotel. Gavi and I decided to stay in my room.

„Don't do anything you would regret. I don't want to be an uncle. Yet." he said giving us a dirty grin.

I rolled my eyes once again and took my boyfriend at his hand, pulling him into my room.

Once the door was locked we had a major makeout session. It. Got. Heated.
But not too much.

„Hey, wait, stop. I'm still a virgin. I don't want to regret anything, not that I would regret anything with you but i wanted  it to be special so I'm not more traumatized than I already am and I-" I didn't even stop talking until my boyfriend luckily interrupted me.

„Adriana. It's alright. I will wait for you, remember? I promised you this. No matter what it is."

AWWWWWWWWWWW.

I'm the freaking luckiest girl in this world.

I hugged him tightly before kissing him again.

We cuddled a lot after we got comfortable in bed. I needed to do my skin care badly but he wanted me to stay with him in bed so we made a bet.

„I'm gonna stay with you in here for 15 more minutes but then you have to do a face mask with me."

„Nah that's not gonna happen."
Guess what happened.

He looks soooo cute with a face mask on. After our skin care, we went back into bed and watched a documentary about Neymar Jr. It was quite interesting.

But that was the rest of our night. Finally, as boyfriend and girlfriend.