24.

adriana's pov
i woke up and looked around trying to find the boys, when i saw them sitting outside.

„hola chicos." i said coming outside sitting myself next to them.
„hola mi amor." pablo said giving me a kiss on my cheek.
„hola hermanita. slept good?"
„very good."

„what were you guys talking about?" i said.
„uh-yeah you know just-" my brother started.
„just about training tomorrow." gavi completed.

i looked at them with a confused look, especially at my brother. he was acting so weird. he was super nervous and just weird.

„o-kay. uhm-..do you want a drink?" i said.
„some water please." my brother said, while my boyfriend just shook his head.

i went inside and grabbed some water and a few glasses for me and my boyfriend incase he wanted to drink too.

before i went back outside, i saw them discussing something. looked very important.

„do you guys want to do something today? are you free?" i asked.
„do you mean something like going out?" pedri asked.
„no no, nothing crazy, i am super tired. just something chill, but i don't want to waste this day, so let's do something together."

both of them agreed with me and offered to invite ferran and sira as well. of course, i agreed and immediately called sira.

„they're coming at 6pm." i said to my brother and my boyfriend, looking at my watch. 2 hours left.

i went inside and cleaned the house a little bit so that there was no chaos.

i decided to change into something more comfortable and posted it quickly on instagram.
(you can change it if you don't like it)

i freshed up my makeup a little and let my hair down

i put some snacks on our table as well as a few drinks. we all weren't the most alcohol friends, except for pedri and ferran. so i only put a few alcoholic drinks on the table for them, cause i am pretty sure they are the only drinking.

pedri and gavi came back inside, helping me with putting everything on the table and putting some music on.

ferran and sira finally came and everyone immediately got happier in this house.
we sat down at the table and talked. like a lot.

sira and i mostly had a girls talk and the boys some boys talk about their training and the matches that are coming up.

a few hours later, my brother started drinking, alone. ferran wasn't going to drink tonight. but that didn't mean my brother wouldn't too.

if i'm being honest, my brother looked a little lonely drinking alone, but it also looked quite funny.

„now everyone in here has a partner. my sister and my best friend, ferran and sira, and me with alcohol. better than any of y'all's relationship. alcohol never disappoints me."

god. he always starts to talk so much when he's drunk. literally like a waterfall, he never stopped.

gavi's pov
i noticed that adriana wasn't as relaxed as she was normally. she seemed super tensed.

„¿estás bien?" i whispered in her ear.
she nodded, gave me a kiss on my cheek and gave me a smile. „everything's alright."

i put my arm around her shoulders behind her neck and moved her closer next to me. she was feeling more and more relaxed, which made me more relaxed as well.

„chicos, what do you think about the euros 2024? are we getting into the team?" ferran asked.
„i'm not sure." i said honestly.
„of course you will, no doubt. you just need to believe in yourself. i mean there is still lots of time, and you can always improve but you'll definelty make it."

there she was again. the motivating girlfriend. she was pretty quiet towards us and was mostly talking to sira but now, she spoke to us again.

this was actually quite rare that my girlfriend was quiet around us. usually she was like pedri, just as a girl and talking a little less.

adriana's pov
he was right. i was quite shy, but also kinda tensed.

i felt some kind of pressure, and a kind of pressure that gave me such a headache. but because it was my idea to meet up, i didn't want to ruin everything just because i have a headache or because i am tired.

sira saw that something was up with me.
„okay boys, i think you can tell adri and i are not interested in your training plan. should we go outside and take some photos?" she said smiling at me.

i nodded and we went outside. we didn't actually take pictures, we just talked while breathing the fresh summer night air.

„adri, what's going on?"
„i'm good it's just - ugh i have just such a headache. but you know i was the one planning this so i didn't want to affect anyone with this. but i'm feeling a lot better now, i think i just needed some fresh air. maybe it was the sun today, maybe it was too much for me, i don't know. maybe it's because i didn't get much sleep yesterday." 

„good that you're feeling better."
it was quiet for a few minutes. we were just standing outside taking deep breathes.

„you never showed me your finished room by the way. i need to see it."
„well then let's go."

sira and i went upstairs and i gave her a whole tour of every room. we got into mine and gavis bedroom.

„this is it."
„omg it's so pretty. omg all that make-up - it's adorable." sira added.
„thanks love."

again, it got quiet. my thought were fighting, but i need to do it.

„i want to show you something." i said.

„are you ready to see what it is?" i asked sira.
„yes, but i don't know if i should be scared." she said laughing nervously.
„don't worry. nothing scary."

i was about to open a little box, when-

ferran's pov
the girls left us alone but i needed to show my girlfriend something very important.

i went upstairs trying to find them and finally found the right room.

i opened the door and saw that adriana hid something behind her back. it looked like a little present or something.

„amor i-.. oh sorry. i didn't want to interrupt. what's going on here? what are you hiding?" i said smirking.

„another present for your lover, adriana?" i chuckled.

„shhht. amor, ven aquí, pero cállate. (come here, but be quite.)." my girlfriend said to me before i closed the bedroom door.

what i saw in this box was something i didn't thought was real. everyone else would only see it later.

hello everyone!
back with chapter 24. i'm sorry that this chapter is a little short but i wanted to write a little cliffhanger.
i'll try to make the next few parts some longer.
xx