19.

„fuck off idiot."

the creep stood up: „what did you just say?"

oh my god. i didn't want this to happen.

„habla con ella una vez más y te juro que nunca podrás volver a hablar. (talk to her one more time and i swear you will never be able to talk again.)"

i don't know what it was but his spanish is soo attractive.

„hey amor, it's okay. we can just go." i said standing up placing my hand on his shoulder.

„no no amor, we can handle this."

this is something gavi always wants to do: clear every situation.
even if we have a normal couple conflict he wants to talk about it, he never wants to leave it the way it is and move on.

same thing here: he doesn't want to leave it this way and let the creep win. he wants to show him that i'm his and he can't talk with girls like this.

„okay little kid. i don't care what you're saying. let me have my time with this hot girl."

i made a gagging sound. lol.

the other boys saw gavi literally almost explode because of anger. they all came towards us, trying to calm him down while this ugly ass creep started laughing.

gavi couldn't take it anymore and started to punch him.

not again.

that guy couldn't even stand up correctly but somehow got it and punched gavi on his eye causing it to bleed.

when my boyfriend saw his blood on his hand he punched that guy again, who was way to drunk to stand up again.

„keep in mind, that she is my girl." he said kneeing down to tell him before i took his hand and went outside with him.

„amor there is no way we are staying here any longer." i said grabbing a tissue out of my bag and wiping his blood away.

„how are you feeling?"
„i'm just relieved that this idiot is never going to talk to you again."

the other ones came outside as well. we both went to frankie and apologized that we kinda ruined his birthday which he fully denied.
„no it's not your fault. everything's alright. don't worry about it. it's good you know it wasn't boring, some adventure was going on."

we said goodbye to everyone before leaving with ferran torres who luckily didn't drink.

back at our house i immediately made sure that his eye wasn't going to get worse.

„amor, thank you. that you're taking care of me. te quiero mucho adriana."
„of course i am, and i always will amor. te quiero tambien."

tomorrow was sunday. no training for gavi, no work for me. we watched a movie after i finished with his eye which was turning purple.

we cuddled on the couch while watching fast and furious. i love our cuddles. he always makes sure that i am warm and comfortable, even if that means that his position is not that comfortable.

when i fell asleep, my head was on his stomach and he could clearly see my eyes close. he didn't bother finishing the movie, and took me upstairs to our room.

i can't remember anything after falling asleep on the couch. i was in a deep sleep. so deep that i didn't wake up until 11am. gavi was already downstairs and i think it's my brothers voice coming from there.

gavi's pov
„i didn't want to wake her up. she was sleeping so peacefully." i told my best friend.
„alright then. so, did she say something after the incident in the club back at home?" he asked curiously.

„no not really. she took care of my eye and after i thanked her for doing that she told me she would always do it and that's when we just watched a movie and went to bed."

it went quite after i told him this. he finally broke the silence with:
„gavi. i feel like i need to ask this."

„then do it." i said looking at him confused.

„you want to marry my sister do you?" a worried look started to come into his face.

„of course, pedri. i love your sister so much. i really do want to marry her."
„then why are you waiting? i wanna get drunk and the wedding of my sister and my best friend seems perfect."

now i have to explain it again. i feel so selfish.

„i wanna focus on my career first. i know it sounds kinda selfish but it's the truth and she knows how i feel about it. after our wedding we talk about family."

he nodded like he was agreeing with me.

„pedri? i wanna ask you something tho."
„go ahead pablito."

„do you think your mother is going to be okay soon? and you know - wake up?"
i felt awful asking this.

„i hope so. but i mean the doctors tell me that her results on blood tests and stuff are always good so there is a high chance that she will wake up in a few months. why are you asking?"

„i wanted to meet your mum and ask her for approval to marry her daughter."

„no cause that's literally so cute gavi."

„and also, something adriana doesn't know by the way, her best friend is coming to surprise her after months being in finland."

„wait wait - the hot brunette one?"
„yeah?" i said.

„when is she coming?"
„in like a few hours i think."

„oh yeah. that's going to be my time to shine."

i laughed it off before we started to make some breakfast. usually adri does it but because we were awake, it would be so disrespectful to just sit there and do nothing so today we did it for her.

adriana's pov
i went downstairs and it smelled like heaven.
the most perfect pancakes i've ever seen.

„what's going on here? ladies doing a pyjama party?"
„yes girl. already cutting the fruits for ya." my brother said in a high pitched voice. he said that's the way girls are talking. don't ask.

i went up to them and sat on the kitchen counter. my boyfriend came to me and i gave me a quick kiss on the lips, as well as on his bruise.

„poor boy. does is hurt? like really bad?"
„no it's fine. you hungry?" he smiled at me.
„yeah."

we all sat down to have breakfast and it was delicious.

„i think you two should do breakfast more often." i suggested.
„yeah don't know about that hermana."

we all got ready for the day before we decided to rest in the garden. the sun was amazing to tan today so i was laying there the whole time with my eyes closed listening to music, enjoying every second.

„amor do you want something to drink?" gavi asked.
„yes please. can you bring me a glass of water?"
„sure, what about you, ely?"

i opened my eyes directly and sat up. i looked to my left where my best friend was sitting. there was no way she was back.

hello everyone!
i hope you like todays chapter! the next chapter is going to be lots of best friend time with adriana and ely. if you have any recommendations, feel free to write me a private message or leave it in the comments!
xx