26.

wow. what a week.
i got engaged. i met my mum again after 16 years and i told everyone i am pregnant, as well as the internet.

after the game, where gavi revealed our pregnancy by putting the ball under his shirt and putting his thumb in his mouth, he had an interview where he officially said it:
he's going to be a father.

we wanted to make sure everyone knew it so we posted something on instagram too.

@adrianagonzalez and @pablogavi

liked by fcbarcelona and 4,982,917 others

adrianagonzalez baby gavira due may 24'

view all 9,019 comments
pedri felicitaciones!🫶🏻los amo a los tres
             tanto🤍
fcbarcelona baby gavira🥹
user9173910 A LITTLE GAVI😍😍
-> user7162718 OR A LITTLE ADRI🥰

that sounds so surreal. luckily, the reactions were super positive.

of course, it was all around the internet and the news. but the news kept adding something, which made me laugh every time i saw it.

„great news! football star pablo gavi and pedri gonzález's sister adriana gonzález revealed their pregnancy with their first baby.
unfortunately for the princess of spain, princess leonor. after multiple rumors of gavi and the princess dating, she officially has missed her chance."

i don't know why but this was extremely funny to me. the shade. literally just so funny.

it's been exactly a week since the engagement, the reveal and meeting my mum again.
since then, i met with my mum everyday and told her everything. i can't explain how it feels to have her back. to have my mother back.

about my pregnancy, i've been feeling a little nauseous, especially in the morning so a little bit of morning sickness definelty got me.
but i think i've been chill the rest of it. well, at least i hope so.

also, i've been super emotional for nothing. for example, gavi and i were cleaning up the kitchen and he put the glasses in the wrong shelve so i got a little louder and told him to put it in the right one.
he apologized and put it in the right one. not even a minute later i started crying and apologized for yelling at him and that i am a bad person.

but gavi was comforting me and hugging and kissing me to feel good immediately.

ever since gavi found out about my pregnancy, he's more caring, and more loving. it's so sweet how he's kissing my little, but growing belly, and how he's talking to our little baby.

to find out the gender, we wanted a gender reveal party. we wanted to wait a little more so my baby could fully and clearly show us, what gender it is.

„amor, i know you want a boy, but honestamente, ¿qué sexo crees que tendrá nuestro bebé? (honestly, what gender do you think our baby is going to have?)" i asked him at dinner.

„primero, quiero un bebé sano. pero de alguna manera creo que tendremos una niña, aunque quiero un niño. pero estaría feliz por ambos. ¿y tú? (first, i want a healthy baby. but i somehow think we will get a little girl, even though i want a boy. but i would be happy about both. what about you?)"

„i don't know. i would be happy about both too. but sira and i will meet up tomorrow and she wants to do these tests with me. you know, like if i crave more sweets or salty food then it's this gender or how my belly looks and all of that."

my belly is growing day by day and i can tell a difference. i'm like 4,5 months already and it went by so fast.

we decided to decorate our nursery when we find out the gender. we wanted to let pedri, sira and ferran know about the gender so they could plan the party.

the next day - the sun woke me up. i turned around to face my fiancé who was sleeping peacefully. i just laid their admiring his features.

how can a person look this perfect?

some minutes went by and he started to wake up.
„buenos días amor." i said going through his hair.

„buenos días." he said before repeating it to my belly and kissing it.

„buenos días baby gavira. te quiero mucho." he said whispering to my belly. it made me smile every time.

we both got ready and he left for training before sira came over.
„you ready for the unofficial gender reveal?"
„yeah. imagine they're right." i said.
„well let's find out."

first, we did the ring prediction.
basically, you take a piece of thread and put your wedding, or in my case engagement ring through it and hold it over your belly. it will show you the gender of the baby, as well as the number of kids.
if you have a girl, it will go in circles.
if it's a boy, it will go sideways.
it will stop automatically, you just have to be patient.

secondly, we checked some myths:
1. if my belly is turned up or down.
2. if i crave sweet or salty food.
3. if i have morning sickness or not.
4. if i'm moody or not.
5. if i have headaches or not.

„i think we should wait for gavi to answer the myths. he's the one that can tell me if i am moody or not." i said.
„don't you think you're moody?" sira laughed.

„i mean right now, i would say i am the chillest person on this planet but if i'm being honest, i think i was a little bitch too. pretty sure i was."

sira laughed. „alright so then let's starts with the ring prediction."

we took the piece of thread and went upstairs into mine and gavis bedroom.

i laid on my bed and gave sira my ring.
„ahora tenemos que esperar a que el anillo se mueva. (now we have to wait until the ring moves.)" she said and put the ring in the air.

it started moving and...

helloooo!
first of all: BARCELONA WON THE SUPERCOPA DE ESPAÑA!!!
i am so happy for them!

secondly, thank you for 160k reads. it's crazy!! thank you for all of your support!

thirdly, i'm sorry to leave you on a little cliffhanger with a short chapter here. but i hope you still enjoy it!
i would be very happy about a vote/comment, as always.
feel free to comment recommendations under my chapters, or text me privately!
xx