12.

it has been the best night ever. finally as a couple.

from now on, we wanted to spent every second with each other.

today was the game against morocco, we were super excited. my first game as his girlfriend.

we all went into the stadium but then everything happened we didn't thought it would. we lost against morocco.

happy for them, but super devastated that we lost.

i went down to luis enrique and the players as well as the other family members did.

i hugged my brother, who sat on the field looking around, thinking about what they did wrong. it broke my heart seeing my brother like this.

i went to my boyfriend and hugged and kissed him. I hate seeing him or my brother sad. It made me sad as well.

„Hey, you did so good today." I tried to cheer him up.
„But it wasn't enough. All of this. Omg I hate it!" he started yelling at me.
„I know that this is hard for you, but please don't let this out on me."
„Lets not talk right now." he said.

He turned around and walked away. Huh. I guess this was our first conflict to master as a couple.

I stayed with them for a bit more before going back to the hotel and packing all our stuff.
I haven't heard of any of them. I just wanted to pack our stuff so we could easily leave without any complications. I wasn't mad at Gavi but I did find it unfair to let his anger out on me.

I heard a door slamming loudly. It was either Pedri or Gavi. I didn't bother looking. I decided to leave them alone so both of them could calm down a little.

15 minuted had past and I was all ready with packing. I chilled a little before someone knocked on my door.

„Hola mi amore." Gavi entered.
„Hola. What's wrong? You look like you just ran a marathon."

He was so out of breath and sweating his ass off.

„I ran because of you."
I looked at him confused.

„I felt awful. I yelled at you even though you didn't do anything wrong. And I'm truly sorry, so I bought a gift for you."

No cause tell me how to deal with this cute guy omg.

I immediately hugged him.
„That wasn't necessary my love." I said.
„No it was." he said.

He even wrapped the gift in pink wrapping paper. It was so cute.
I opened it and almost cried.

It was a white picture frame. At the bottom was a sign saying „DOHA - QATAR". In the frame was a photo of us. The photo of us.
The photo the night we had our first kiss

I kissed him and was the luckiest girl on earth.

„Thank you Amore. Now I feel bad because I don't have anything for you."
„I don't need a gift. I already have you." he said kissing my cheek.

I can't handle his cuteness. How can a person be this adorable?

He ran out of my room saying „I need to hurry, shower and pack my bags. See you in 15 minutes, love."
I laughed at him and packed the photo carefully into my bag.

At the Airport we all met up at one spot before we had to separate again.
My brother came up to me and started „I need to tell you something very importa-"

We got interrupted. They needed to leave. He looked so serious. I was kinda scared.

I hugged him, and kissed my boyfriend before heading to my gate too. And again, these long ass hours flying. I hated it.

Once we landed I went straight to an uber to drive me to my apartment. Evy was at a Party so she didn't see me directly. I put all my stuff aside when I got a call from my boyfriend asking me if I wanted to stay at Pedris for a while since he's staying there too.
Why not?

I took some fresh clothes and my stuff with me and took another uber to Pedris.

When I got there I kissed my boyfriend once again and hugged him. I didn't want to let him go. Never, ever.

My brother came from upstairs and wanted to talk to me in private. Oh no.

I looked at Gavi who gave me a smirky smile which got me even more confused.

„Look it's really important so I wanna do this right now."