9.

Heyy everyone. Thank you so much for all the support. I decided to post the next part already because I'm not sure if I'm able to post something tomorrow. Have fun reading this!

I stopped screaming some time ago. There was no phone, no clock in this room. I didn't know what day it was, or what time it was. It was awful.

Time went by. I got so unbelievably tired from all the screaming and crying.

I kept on falling asleep for a few seconds before waking up in fear thinking I'm gonna lose my virginity.

I started freezing so bad from laying on bare covers naked. It was a nightmare.

All of a sudden, I heard punching and falling once again coming from downstairs. I thought my ex brought some girls here again, when...

When the police opened the bedroom door.

Omg. Finally. I had survived my ex. The second time.

The police put away the tape that was around my legs and hands and gave me some of my clothes back. I was shaking the whole time. I put on some short joggers and a shirt.

My face was a whole mess. Completely crying, completely red.

„Excuse me officer. What are you going to do now?"

„We are going to take your ex with us, you are going downstairs first. Some people are waiting of you Ms. González."

I knew who he was talking about.

I ran downstairs and saw Pedri and Gavi standing at the door. I fell into my brothers arms and cried my soul out.

„Shh it's alright, we are here." my brother said before giving me to Gavi and talking with the police.

„Amore, what did he do to you?" Gavi said softly.

I calmed myself. „He pushed me unconsciously and he..." I hesitated.

„He what?" he looked me in my eyes.

„He wanted to rape me."

Gavis face turned to pure anger. I could imagine what he was thinking right know.

„That bastard. Amore, don't worry I'm here. He is never going to touch you again."

Amore. That warmed my heart.

The feeling I got when I was around Gavi was indescribable. Just pure love. But after my kidnapping story, I probably need some more time to get to normal before starting a relationship with him. It broke my heart for him. He wanted me. Badly. And he had to wait until I was ready. It wasn't fair. But he wanted to do it. He's an angel.

We decided to go out a little and take some fresh air. Pedri talked with the police.

I was just standing there hugging Gavi and shaking like crazy. Another traumatic experience and I'm only 18. He didn't let me go. I think after this, he won't let me go anywhere alone.

We got back to the hotel when my brother went to the team meeting and wanted some time off for him and his best friend for me. Luckily his trainer understood this situation and gave us all his support.

In the meantime I went in my room and took a shower. Gavi waited for me on my sofa in the room. I came out with a towel around my body before grabbing my clothes.

I put on some black joggers with a white top. My hair was still a little wet but I let it air dry since it was really warm here in Qatar.

I asked him he could help me putting on my necklace. I wanted to get back to normal. Gavi hesitated a little before standing up and helping me.

He placed a soft kiss on my neck.

I turned around and looked him deep in the eyes.

When Pedri came in.

That sounds like a really bad love story. The brother of course interrupts his sisters love story.

„Oh sorry. Didn't mean to do that. Imma leave." we laughed it off.

„No Pedri come in here. I want us three to stay together for the next few days. Also in the Nights. I'm traumatized. Really bad. I don't want to sleep alone for a few nights."

Both of them nodded when my brother jumped onto my bed.

„Who's gonna sleep in this bed with my sister?" he smirks at Gavi wiggling with his eyebrows.

I threw my pillow at him laughing.

I loved my boys. They always made me laugh. Even in tough moments like this. They knew how to deal with it and with me. And I'm so thankful for that.

The boys decided to play some Fifa while I was laying in my bed scrolling through my phone when the tiredness completely got me. I fell into a deep sleep.

The boys noticed when they heard the same TikTok sound playing for good 5 minutes. Someone took my phone and placed it on my nightstand and covered me with the blanket.

I don't care who was it, I loved him even more.

I woke up next to someone. I was cuddling with someone and my hand was holding someone else's hand. I looked up and saw my ex. When I started to scream. Not again, not fucking again.

„Adriana, wake up."

It was all a dream. My brother woke me up. It's been only 10 minutes since I fell asleep and had already a nightmare of my ex. I was basically scared to fall asleep once again, but I was so tired. I needed to sleep.

When I woke up, for real this time, I was laying next to someone. My head was touching a strong arm and our hands were touching. I slowly started to get up when I saw Gavi sleeping peacefully.

I looked over to the couch and saw Pedri sleeping like a baby. I took my phone and checked it a little until the boys woke up.

„Good morning Amore." I heard from next to me.
„Good morning." I smiled at him.

„You survived the night without another nightmare. I'm so proud of you." he said hugging me and rolling me onto him.

„Thanks" I said laughing at him hugging him as well.

We stopped when I was laying on top of him, looking him deep in the eye.