6.

We went outside and sat on a bench out here. As we sat down, everyone could tell how nervous Gavi and I were.

„Alright. I think I really need to say this." my brother started.

Omg. I feel sick. I don't wanna hear a 30 minute poem about love. Especially not from my brother about his sister and his best friend flirting.

„First of all, I think you two are cute."

My jaw dropped. What the fuck. Who is he and what did he do to my brother?

„Wait what? You actually do? Pedri, I thought you were going to be all protective and mean like the big brothers are?" I said in a very confused tone. Gavi just nodded, sharing my opinion.

„God no. Pablo is a good guy, he is my best friend. I now he would take good care of you." he said laying his hand on Gavis shoulder. I smiled.

„I'm just scared." my brother said. His slowly left Gavis shoulder.

„Pedri, ¿que? You're scaring me. Say it!" I said getting more nervous each second.

„I don't want you to..."

„I don't want you to go back to your ex and get hurt once again."

I didn't understand. What did my ex have to do with this? We broke up 2 years ago. I mean yeah it definitely was traumatizing for me, but I think everyone who knows me should know that I'm not that stupid to live Traumas once again.

„Wait I don't understand this. What does Luka have to do with this?"

Pedri just looked down. The whole time.

„Pedri, what does he have to do with this?" I said getting angrier.
„Pedri!"

„He's here."

My eyes started to get teary the second he opened his mouth. This couldn't be. He didn't know where I was or anything.

„Wh-what do you mean?" my voice softened and sounded teary.

„He called me and said I needed to tell you, otherwise he will come and call you."

I told them about the creepy man and the anonymous calls I got. It all made sense now. All of a sudden we heard a deep voice.

„Adriana. What a nice comeback."

My ex was standing there. The second I saw him, all the things that happened replayed in my head. I started crying. Gavi stood up and went up to my ex when Pedri took me and held me in his hands.

„What do you want from her?" Gavi said.
„What do you want from my girl? Idiot." as my ex started punching Gavi.

I couldn't look at this. I couldn't see Gavi getting hurt. I stood up and yelled at Luka to stop. He didn't listen to me. When Pedri stood up and pushed him away. I went to Gavi who was laying on the ground. My ex ran away when he saw the other teammates come out looking for us.

„Gavi no, no, come on."

His nose was covered in blood as well as his lips. He couldn't really stay awake and constantly blurred out. I called the ambulance and cried even more.

When the ambulance arrived, my brother and I drove with Gavi to the hospital while the other boys waited in Torres's house for a call from us.

„Pedri, I really like him. But I still cannot be in a relationship with him."
„And that's okay mi conejo. Take your time. You need to heal fully before entering another relationship, and my best friend isn't just my best friend because we're playing in the same team. He is a good guy, he'll understand it. And I want you to know that."

I nodded and wiped my tears away when a nurse came to us.

„Hello. You are here because of Pablo Martín Páez Gavira, right?"
We nodded.

„Good, so he's alright. He has a broken nose, as well as an open lip. Other than that just a few bruises, nothing too bad."

We were so relieved. Then we went into his hospital room, Pedri talked to him and then left to give us some time to talk.